Myriad360 is looking for an individual to work with our Account Management team for a six-month period.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced customer relations professional with an eye for detail, comfort with mathematics, and a knack for solving complex problems while juggling multiple responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
You’re happy behind the computer, navigating spreadsheets and responding to client emails, and you are equally comfortable speaking to customers and partners in person or via webcam or on the phone.
You are looking to bring your talents to a place where your ideas and contributions are recognized. You are versatile and thrive in a changing environment where you can spend time in a support role one minute and step into a leading role the next. Your work speaks for itself and you’re looking to take on new challenges.
About The Role:
You will join our growing account management team and be responsible for working with our account executives, customers, key partners, and internal teams to provide a flawless customer experience. We are looking for a contractor to join us for six-months with potential extension based on market conditions. You will need to be able to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers by providing timely and accurate quotes and responses.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support existing Account Management team in their day to day work
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to properly forecast stocking needs and delivery deadlines for all assigned accounts and orders
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the work without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.