Who You Are:
You are an intelligent, entrepreneurial, and passionate expert in systems, storage, and virtualization. And you are excited about combining people, platforms, and processes to build a cloud practice from the ground up.
You have experience throughout the entire Discover, Design, Deploy, and Operate lifecycle, including both hands-on implementation and project scoping. In addition to knowing the technology inside and out, you also know the market, and you understand people.
You can build and manage a team of experts, with the ability to coach, mentor, and learn from your team. You love seeing others succeed, both colleagues and clients, both your teams and others, both engineering and sales.
About The Role:
The primary responsibility of the Director of Cloud Solutions is to build, grow, and lead a profitable cloud technology practice from the ground up.
To achieve this, the Director of Cloud Solutions will start as a team of one helping the sales team uncover opportunities with clients and prospects. Once they build pipeline, revenue, and profit within their practice, they will begin to build a team of Myriad employees and contingency workers with accountability for the coaching, development, readiness, and composition of that team.
This role is expected to be directly involved in ensuring that:
- Our clients’ most pressing business challenges are uncovered,
- We quickly and effectively design and implement elegant solutions to client challenges, and
- We profitably deliver excellent outcomes and experiences to our clients.
An in-depth knowledge of most of these partners/products is expected: VMware, DellEMC, HPE, Super Micro, Nimble, Tegile, NetApp, SimpliVity, Veeam, AWS, Office365, Azure, GCP. Additionally, an in-depth understanding of virtualization, automation, APM, k8s, encryption, and other modern data center and cloud techniques and technologies is expected.
The Director of Cloud Solutions is focused above all else on driving company profitability by building client loyalty.
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.