Who You Are
You are a passionate technologist and driven sales leader with sharp business acumen.
You are most energized when faced with a challenging sales scenario that requires you to adapt quickly and leverages your broad knowledge of networking solutions & understanding of the OEM/VAR landscape.
This mix of experience and expertise has led you to be the thought-leader you are today and drives your passion to mentor others around you.
About The Role
Reporting to our EVP of Revenue, you will be joining a talented group of experienced sales specialists that collectively shape our technical solutions offerings and deliver exceptional client-experiences in the enterprise and service provider segments.
Your day-to-day will see you spending time as a go-to technical resource, collaborating with engineering to develop growth strategies, and enabling sales teams to uncover and close opportunities.
You will frequently converse with our clients to understand their business initiatives and information technology investments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and grow relationships with key OEM partners
- Partner with solutions delivery team and sales leadership to grow GP
- Present to high-profile clients in a consulting capacity
- Evolve client and internal understanding of the market, products, and services
- Provide cross-technology guidance across the solution stack, not just a narrow product line definition
- Engage in continuous learning on new partners, products, and technologies
- Provide coaching and guidance to sellers across the sales organization
Desired skills and experiences:
- Expert-level technical certifications (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, etc.) are strongly desired
- Deep understanding of the OEM/VAR landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong level of comfort around leading presentations
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sales acumen
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.