Who You Are
You are a positive, kind, forward-thinking, HR professional who is passionate about helping people achieve greatness. You are energized at the thought of stretching your skillset by owning a range of HR and Operations responsibilities.
You are very confident in your problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and love getting to put them to use. You see no challenge that cannot be overcome. You can navigate complex people situations and are rightly seen as an honest and trusted HR partner by those you work with.
About The Role
You'll be joining our People Operations team and will focus on giving our incredible employees the tools and training to excel, the benefits that allow them to be healthy and happy, and a workplace experience that's equitable, inclusive, and empowering for all.
You will work across multiple departments on initiatives aimed at enabling our employees to achieve greatness. You will own employee onboarding, be the point of contact for employees with HR-related needs and will use our PEO to manage benefits and assist with payroll.
You'll partner closely with the EVP, People Operations on many initiatives, including a focus on identifying new tools that help us achieve our People goals, up leveling our performance management, and continuing to build a culture built on our core values and rooted in a consistent feedback loop. All the while you will be heavily encouraged and supported while you pursue ongoing professional development and grow as a People Operations leader.
This is a full-time position that can be based at our New York headquarters, or work remotely.
Desired skills and experiences:
- PHR or SPHR Certification a plus
- Experience supporting operational HR programs, utilizing a PEO, and processing payroll
- Benefit administration knowledge including managing benefit programs and enrollment
- Ability to partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization in change management, de-escalation, and conflict resolution
- Passion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to do the needful – we have to be willing and positive about wearing a lot of hats!
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.