Who You Are
You are highly organized with a knack for managing the moving parts and pieces of a project.
You are energized by the idea of supporting a range of clients and coordinating diverse teams. You are equally excited to make an impact and support a team with highly ambitious but attainable goals and standards.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Dispatcher to join our Solutions Delivery team. The primary purpose of the Project Dispatcher role is to work with both internal and external stakeholders to assist with the administration and management of engagements with our clients. This process includes the scheduling of client resources, internal engineering resources, subcontractors, and administrative tasks related to subcontractor onboarding, purchase order creation, and management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Scheduling both internal and external resources
- Tracking deliverables
- Managing the subcontractor quote and PO generation process
- Tracking project profitability and subcontractor utilization and quality assurance
- Following Myriad project management processes and methodologies to deliver successful, client-focused initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experiences:
The Project Dispatcher will ideally have the skills and experience listed below, but we take a holistic approach to talent matching and are open to a variety of backgrounds, particularly those that include providing exceptional customer service and support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, project management, general business management, or related field or equivalent related professional experience. PM certification desirable but not required
- Experience with project management or project coordination, client success or customer service, or operational functions that include high-volume coordination and scheduling
- Success while running multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to develop strong relationships and build trust internally and externally with stakeholders of diverse personalities
- Ability to employ a professional and diplomatic customer service approach during client conversations
- Ability to optimally utilize “soft skills” or “people skills”
- Coachability, eagerness to grow, and ability to take on increasing responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of project accounting, administration, and reporting
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.