Who You Are
You are a prolific writer who takes pride in creating great content and gets joy from telling compelling stories. You approach your writing in a journalistic style, conducting interviews and research to fill in the gaps, with an eye for “the lead.” Technology interests you and you have a few years of experience and a strong understanding of technology infrastructure – networking, cybersecurity, and systems (compute & storage). You enjoy staying up to date on IT market trends and how companies are solving business challenges with technology. Most importantly, you want to combine your love of writing with your passion for business technology to fuel your growing career in marketing.
About The Role
We are looking for a content marketing manager to join our growing team! The content marketing manager will work with subject matter experts throughout Myriad, our partners, and our clients to generate compelling content in forms such as; blog posts, flyers, case studies, articles, white papers, infographics, press releases, emails, and more. And they will work with the sales and marketing teams to ensure this constant supply of relevant and meaningful content aligns with our account-based marketing strategy. This is an opportunity to foster true community and engagement with an active client base – and to have a blast while doing it!
The ideal candidate will bring a flare to their daily authoring of material while maintaining professionalism, poise, and acute attention to detail. They will be a self-starter excited to work at a growing company. This is a full-time position that can be based at our New York headquarters, or work remotely.
Other responsibilities include:
- Generate internal and external content using a writing style that mixes editorial efficiency with the company voice and is aligned with keyword and SEO strategies
- Explore new formats and methods for content to stand out
- Interview internal and external subject matter experts to collect needed information to create and refine this content
- Proofread, fact check, and improve all writing submissions
- Work with various internal teams to ensure content is timely, accurate, and personalized to our clients
- Work directly and with marketing agencies to drive publication and ensure website and social content is relevant and error-free
- Measure the impact of our content on a weekly basis and adjust execution as needed
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar to align with marketing efforts
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.