Who You Are
You are ambitious and have a voracious thirst for knowledge. You are as confident in your technical skills as you are in your people skills. You love seeing your contributions drive client success, and your own success too. You are eager to jump in and make a significant impact in the cybersecurity space!
With a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in cybersecurity engineering and architecture, you have a deep understanding of best practices concerning various security technologies backed by professional level certifications and/or partner-specific certifications (think Cisco, Juniper, Arista, etc).
You have the ability to attend client meetings as necessary, which are primarily in the New York/Tristate area
About The Role
The Solutions Delivery team at Myriad360 solves client needs by architecting, designing, testing, deploying, troubleshooting and operating technical solutions.
As Sr. Cybersecurity Solutions Delivery Engineer, you’ll be responsible for working directly with clients to understand and solve their cybersecurity problems. You’ll also be aggressively invested in learning about new technologies and vendors. You’ll partner very closely with your colleagues in the project management, pre-sales engineering and account teams.
This role is accountable for:
- Understanding client business needs through excellent communication and relationship management
- Architecting, designing, testing, deploying, troubleshooting and operating cybersecurity infrastructure, as well as leading other staff members and subcontractors to carry out and support solutions delivery
- Leading the technical delivery of multi-disciplinary team-based projects comprised of internal staff and subcontractors
- Obtaining and carrying certifications for the business
- Engaging in continuous learning on new technologies and products, including R&D and lab work
- Providing cross-technology guidance across the whole solution stack, not just a narrow product line definition
- Delivering world-class experience to our clients
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in cybersecurity engineering and architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication, technical writing and diagramming skills
- An aptitude for leading client conversations
- Expert-level knowledge of firewalls, IDS/IPS, security standards, processes and concepts
- Knowledge of multi-vendor environments and the challenges therein
- Specific knowledge of at least one of Cisco, Palo Alto, or Fortinet
- Significant experience with cybersecurity, e.g. network security, email security, CASB, UBA, etc.
- Operational experience in cybersecurity environments
- Advanced time, expectation and knowledge management skills
- Relevant certifications (CISSP, CEH, CCIE Security, PCNSE, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of TCP, UDP and multicast
- Experience at other VARs or OEMs
- Basic knowledge of current-generation networking solution stack
- Basic knowledge of systems languages (interpreted or compiled) such as Python, C, Go, Ruby, Perl
- Some SRE knowledge and/or network automation knowledge highly desired, specifically knowledge of Redis, Storm, Kafka, Ansible, Saltstack
- Some knowledge of storage, compute and virtualization
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.