Who You Are
You have a passion for writing and take great pride in your ability to create contracts and other documents that are not only succinct and easy to understand, but also are pleasing to the eye. You love technology and are eager to learn and understand IT technologies and explain them to others.
However, at the end of the day, nothing gives you a sense of fulfillment more than when you know your documents make a difference to the people who need them. You are seeking an opportunity where you can play a critical role in developing the way the company and our clients interact through the written word.
About The Role
At its heart, the Technology Contract Specialist will be accountable for developing proposals and written project deliverables. Your help developing documents will address our clients’ business challenges. You will attend project meetings and document infrastructure solutions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining document templates
- Assist internal stakeholders calculate costs and estimate level of effort required to meet deliverables
- Review proposals from subcontractors
- Help process new professional services engagements
- Help maintain information on partners
Desired skills and experiences
- Understanding of Myriad's product and service offerings
- Basic understanding of storage, compute and networking
- Basic knowledge of networking vendor technologies (Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Experience with EchoSign or Adobe Sign
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.