Who You Are
You are becoming a technical expert in the area of IT security, and have a strong interest in learning to take configurations to the next level. “It works” isn’t good enough for you, and instead you strive for “it works securely.” You are a sponge for knowledge, technical and otherwise, and have begun acquiring professional-level certifications to show for it. (Ex: CISSP, CEH and/or partner-specific certs with Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco, etc.)
However, at the end of the day, nothing gives you a sense of fulfillment more than when you know your work is not only being valued, but carries weight with the clients you serve. You are seeking an opportunity where you can play a critical role in developing and executing your clients’ cybersecurity strategies.
About The Role
At its heart, the Engineer, Security will be accountable for helping to execute on Myriad’s technical vision and directly influencing complex implementations. You will help develop and execute technical solutions that address our clients’ business challenges. You will attend client meetings, help implement and document architectural designs, perform integration and deployment services, and coordinate with colleagues and partners alike.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide technical assistance in delivering cybersecurity products and services to our clients
- Participate in client meetings and work with internal product specialists to tackle client needs
- Serve as a go-to technical resource for Myriad sales representatives, and key contacts within enterprise accounts on many cybersecurity topics
- Obtain certifications and improve your own technical skills as needed to help grow Myriad’s security practice
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.