Who You Are
You are an ambitious individual with deep experience in product warehousing and fulfillment. You are looking for a company where you can have an impact, doing what you do best, ensuring operational excellence and leading others to greatness.
About The Role
Our Logistics Manager is responsible for managing all warehouse operations, including the supervision of a team of global logistics associates to ensure optimal results and productivity.
Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee complex shipping process from end-to-end (receiving, handling, auditing and order fulfillment)
- Manage onboarding and training of shipping team while providing regular coaching
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all logistics-related questions from internal parties
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical audits and reconciling within our ERP system (NetSuite)
- Manage day-to-day relationship with shipping carriers and logistics partners, including but not limited to UPS, FedEx, NTI Logistics, and local courier partners
- Collaborate with other departments (Order Management, Project Management, Account Management, Sales, etc.) to build best in class processes
- Create training manuals documenting all logistics processes
Desired skills and experiences:
- Solid Knowledge of logistics operations and shipping procedures
- Experience with shipping carriers and logistics partners such as UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Prior experience using an ERP or inventory management software system
- Demonstrated success as a team leader
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Keen eye for detail with innate problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and manage conflicting priorities
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.