Who You Are:
You are an emotionally intelligent, personable, and organized project management professional looking to apply your talents as part of a company with an engaged executive team and an amazing track record.
You are energized by the idea of leading diverse, fast-moving, and complex projects and programs, and supporting a range of clients while working to contribute to the success of a growing PMO.
You're a natural leader and take joy in developing other members of the team. You are motivated to make an impact and value working as a member of a strong team with highly ambitious but attainable goals and standards.
About The Role:
We are seeking a Project Manager III to join our growing Project Management team. The primary purpose of the Project Manager III role is to lead, oversee and ensure the successful delivery of single or multiple projects and programs of varying size and complexity within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints in order to deliver business value. The Project Manager III may also mentor and coach more junior team members on project management and professional skills and direct the work of more junior project managers who are assisting on large programs.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Lead projects and programs of all size and complexity through all phases of project lifecycle (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing)
- Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for delivering projects
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle and confer with project staff to establish work plan for project activities, iterations, or phases
- Implement project communication plan, risk assessment and mitigation plans, and partner engagement plans as well as organize and maintain project documents
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives through directing and coordinating the activities of project personnel and managing project schedule and budget
- Prepare project status reports and modify schedules or plans as required
- Follow Myriad project management processes and methodologies to deliver successful, client-focused initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experiences:
The Project Manager III will ideally have the skills and experience listed below, but we take a holistic approach to talent matching and are open to a variety of backgrounds, particularly those that include providing exceptional customer service and support
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, project management, general business management, or related field or equivalent related professional experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in technical project management that includes high-volume coordination, scheduling, and expertise with project management methodologies (PMI, Prince II, etc.)
- PM certification (PMP, Prince II) attained. Advanced certification such as PgMP or Lean Six Sigma is desirable but not required
- Success while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated expertise in leading and motivating a team with empathy and knowledge of personality types
- Demonstrated expertise and ability in successfully utilizing “soft skills” or “people skills”
- Expertise in developing strong relationships and build trust internally and externally with partners of diverse personalities
- Expertise in employing a professional and diplomatic customer service approach during client conversations
- Expert influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where this role may not directly control resources
- Coachability, eagerness to grow, and ability to take on increasing responsibilities
- Ability to coach and mentor junior team members on project management and professional skills
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills and extraordinary organizational and critical thinking skills
- Expertise of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project, WorkForce, Easy Projects, etc.
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.