You will be a critical part of the next wave of Myplanet’s growth. We are searching for a Partner Specialist to lead our partner referral strategy with Google, Amazon, IBM and other emerging Voice and Artificial Intelligence partners. This role is accountable for the predictable generation of new customer referrals and bookings for our products and professional services.
Does this describe you? You prefer...
- Crafting the perfect story and very strong communications skills
- Generating leads through partner and advocate marketing, instead of direct customer prospecting
- Collaborating closely with sales representatives and advocates at our partners, including Google, Amazon, IBM and other emerging software vendors in the Voice and AI category
- Developing the subject matter expertise needed to advocate within the Toronto technology community
- To set goals and take accountability for their achievement
- Always experimenting with social media, data and technology to engage your partners
You Prefer Not To...
- Shepherd the sales process and develop proposals (this is facilitated by our Client Service team)
- Be responsible for ongoing project delivery (this is facilitated by our Client Service and Engagement Lead teams)
- Deep understanding of and real passion for technology
- Demonstrated ability to understand and sell Voice, Artificial Intelligence or Analytics
- Appreciation for design and its importance in the adoption of new technology
- Can contribute to your team by developing and testing partner marketing assets and sales aids
- Demonstrated experience designing and executing joint business plans with partners.
- Strong exhibited Emotional Intelligence and demonstrated steps to cultivate these skills.
- Minimum 3 Years of collaborative sales or partner marketing experience in the technology space.
- Ability to travel to meet customers, partners and our community (10-25%).
This role features a competitive base salary, benefits and commission compensation, as well as participation in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
We're a software studio with an integrated team of designers and developers. We make smarter interfaces for the world's most influential companies by implementing leading software platforms from Acquia, IBM, and Salesforce to empower your employees and engage your customers. Headquartered in Toronto, with studio presence in Vancouver, San Jose, and Chicago, we're a team of over 100 designers, developers, product managers & enablers hell-bent on making the workplace better.
A Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment as we work to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are dedicated to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.