You will lead the next wave of Myplanet’s growth. We are searching for an experienced Director of Partnerships to scale our partner referral strategy, as well as to grow our team of partner specialists. This role is accountable for the predictable generation of new customer bookings for our products and professional services.
Does this describe you? You prefer...
- A complex, collaborative sale over a turnkey solution
- High ticket Enterprise sales (six and seven figure)
- Generating leads through partner and advocate marketing, instead of direct customer prospecting
- Crafting the perfect story and very strong communications skills
- To set goals and take accountability for their achievement
- Leading a team through coaching, empowerment and the right data
- Finding the latest data and technology to help your team master their craft
- Deep understanding of and real passion for web technology, agile and lean product development.
- Demonstrated background in selling Voice, Conversational Interface or AI
- Experience in scaling a sales organization over a 2-5 year period, with an emphasis on organizations experiencing fast revenue growth between $10mm-$50mm.
- Demonstrated experience designing and executing joint business plans with partners.
- Minimum 5 Years of collaborative sales experience in the technology space.
- Background mentoring your team, including quarterly planning, professional development, performance reviews and budgeting.
- Ability to travel to meet customers and partners (25-40%).
This role features a competitive base salary, benefits and commission compensation, as well as participation in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
A Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
We are a multi-year recipient of the Best for Workers award, recognizing global leadership in building a strong team and culture. At Myplanet, we are an equal opportunity employer, and committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We're a software studio with an integrated team of designers and developers. We make smarter interfaces for the world's most influential companies by implementing leading software platforms from Acquia, IBM, and Salesforce to empower your employees and engage your customers. Headquartered in Toronto, with studio presence in Vancouver, San Jose, and Chicago, we're a team of over 100 designers, developers, product managers & enablers hell-bent on making the workplace better.