Greetings, intrepid and resourceful one. You have stumbled upon a role unlike any other. It has an ambitious set of responsibilities, requires a diverse set of skills, and provides an excellent opportunity to grow professionally. Senior Customer Success Managers at Myplanet are cross-functional individuals that are one part Customer Manager, one part Project Manager, one part Data Analyst and one part Product Owner.
You will be the person leading support and optimization projects for our customers, by working with our Optimization team, and directly with our enterprise customers. You will collaborate to analyze the success of each product, and will work together with each customer to translate what you've learned into a prioritized backlog for further product enhancements, upon which the team will execute. You’ll ensure the team has what it needs to ensure customer success, and work closely with other internal teams and stakeholders at Myplanet to make sure that all the t’s are crossed and the i’s are dotted for a smooth operation.
Is the role a fit for you?
The Senior Customer Success Manager role emphasizes exceptional interpersonal skills, adept task planning and management, and a thorough understanding of product lifecycles in the context of professional services. You’ll be most content in this role if you:
- Want the opportunity to work with multiple customers in large enterprises and are able to easily establish trusting relationships with individuals
- Have experience with planning, delegating assignments, and providing support to your team members
- Enjoy creating a plan as much as executing on it to create tangible value
- Ability to synthesize customer feedback, product analytics, and competitive research into a set of product enhancement recommendations
- Ability to triage and prioritize support tickets to stay within customer expectations and service level agreements
- Have a design or technical background, and are passionate about combining the power of design and development in an iterative fashion to enhance existing products
- Are open to getting your hands dirty and learning about various parts of the business which include business development, account management, and production delivery
- Able to juggle a number of responsibilities at any given point in time, and play different roles on the team and projects if necessary
- Have a positive outlook, great composure, love to solve problems and share knowledge
- Work with Myplanet’s Optimization team to analyze, recommend, and execute on product enhancements for existing customers
- Manage the relationship with multiple customers throughout their product's lifecycle, help stakeholders reach across the enterprise to ensure the product succeeds, while acting as the main point of contact between customers and our team
- Produce product release and project plans, ensure the customer voice is present throughout the product enhancement lifecycle, and ensure that there is shared knowledge around progress and blocks throughout
- Ensure the delivery of our services is within the agreed upon scope, quality, schedule, and budget
- Report and manage internally on a regular cadence the status of the team and project, identify issues and escalate accordingly
- Work with our business development team throughout the sales process to help define and scope support and continuous improvement engagements, as well as identify further business opportunities with our customers
Performance & Growth Expectations
- Your work as a production team member in the "Optimization" area of the professional services business will be measured by your ability to help deliver projects, manage customer and team expectations, and facilitate activities to drive deals from sales all the way through to delivery
- Your ability to understand our delivery methodology and engagement types, user-centred design, and technologies of choice will provide you the opportunity to work on larger support and continuous improvement engagements with an impressive customer roster
- You will be measured along with other team members using our 360-degree system that measures individuals based on their functional competencies (the “what” you do) and operational competencies (the “how” you do it)
Benefits & Perks
- Explore ongoing opportunities for professional development: training, conferences, certifications, and in-house peer mentorship
- Experiment with new techniques, wear multiple hats, learn about new disciplines. Our environment is not your average, hierarchical professional services firm: we emphasize accountability for outcomes, but autonomy in activities
- Pursue independent projects, explore new ideas, and challenge yourself to become a thought leader in your field with 5 days of dedicated Awesome time
- A path to ownership - Participation in our company stock options plan and the ability to be an owner in the company
- Work from a modern, ergonomic space complete with standing/sitting desks and an open-concept social atmosphere
We're a software studio with an integrated team of designers and developers. We make smarter interfaces for the world's most influential companies by implementing leading software platforms from Acquia, IBM, and Salesforce to empower your employees and engage your customers. Headquartered in Toronto, with studio presence in Vancouver, San Jose, and Chicago, we're a team of over 100 designers, developers, product managers & enablers hell-bent on making the workplace better.
A Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
We are a multi-year recipient of the Best for Workers award, recognizing global leadership in building a strong team and culture. At Myplanet, we are an equal opportunity employer, and committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.