You will be a critical part of Myplanet’s achievement of our vision. We are searching for an Associate Director of Voice & AI Services to lead our teams working with Google, Amazon, IBM and other emerging Voice and Artificial Intelligence partners. Together, we can define the future of technology-augmented workplace and customer experiences.
- Accountable for business growth, company market share and revenue increases
- Coordinates sales activities in the area-of-control.
- Provides input to team on overall account strategy, cost optimization, and disciplined process management (pipeline review, asset management, demo sales achievement, etc.).
- Ensures optimum sales coverage through direct and partner sales resources and different routes to markets.
- Builds lasting, consultative relationships with customer accounts.
- Proactive change management.
- Builds long-term growth opportunities and account plans
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the capabilities of voice and AI technologies, leading development of selling, trends, and insights
- Demonstrates thought leadership by directing the customer's application of technology to new business problems
- Executive Partnering - Contributes to enduring executive relationships that establish the company's consultative professionalism and promotes its total solution capabilities at the highest levels of the client's organization. Acts as the escalation point for customer issues.
- Delight in making things. You thrill at the concept of helping teams deliver a concrete product, not merely a strategy or concept. You have an eye for detail and know how to get the highest performance out of designers and technologists. You’ve got a solid handle on building enterprise applications that incorporate voice and AI.
- Find passion in learning new things. You relish every opportunity to move things forward with your can-do attitude and you eagerly share your entrepreneurial spark. You like depth, but if you only have time to skim the surface, you can get up to speed quickly and think critically about what you’ve learned.
- Thoroughly enjoy collaborative work and servant leadership. You enjoy knowledge sharing in all directions and you geek out at the chance to improve skills across disciplines for you and your teammates. You genuinely care about what makes people tick, and you’re committed to helping others succeed by putting the team’s needs first.
- You have an interest in making the business work. You’re an entrepreneur at heart. You see technology as a tool that can solve business challenges. You’re willing to wear different hats to move the business forward.
- Demonstrated ability to scope, pitch and close business with enterprise customers.
- A college or university degree in a related discipline preferable.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years industry experience in enterprise software services with a minimum of 3 years experience with voice and AI.
- Demonstrated background with voice interfaces (frameworks such as Alexa Skills Kit, Google Dialogflow or MS Bot Framework) or creation of custom Conversational AI.
- Ability to travel to meet customers, partners and our community (10-25%).
Performance & Growth Expectations
- Your work as an Associate Director will be measured using our 360-degree system (a combination of peer and supervisor feedback) and through evaluation of responsibility fulfillment.
- Your growth path in your functional domain is in your hands—you’ll meet regularly with a mentor and professional guide to help define your path, but your progress will be based on what you hope to achieve and how you choose to access the resources available to you.
- Your work will also be measured on the basis of a semi-annual KPI set cooperatively with our leadership team.
Benefits & Perks
- Explore ongoing opportunities for professional development: training, conferences, certifications, and in-house peer mentorship.
- Experiment with new techniques, wear multiple hats, and learn about new disciplines. Our environment is not your average, hierarchical software studio: we emphasize accountability for outcomes, but autonomy in activities.
- Pursue independent projects, explore new ideas, and challenge yourself to become a thought leader in your field with 5 days of dedicated “Awesome time” (self-directed professional development) annually.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule of full-time hours, health/dental benefits and private US coverage.
- Work from a modern, ergonomic space complete with standing/sitting desks and an open-concept social atmosphere.
We're a software studio with an integrated team of designers and developers. We make smarter interfaces for the world's most influential companies by implementing leading software platforms from Acquia, IBM, and Salesforce to empower your employees and engage your customers. Headquartered in Toronto, with studio presence in Vancouver, San Jose, and Chicago, we're a team of over 100 designers, developers, product managers & enablers hell-bent on making the workplace better.
A Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment as we work to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are dedicated to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.