Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Marketing Operations Specialist. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will focus on managing the Medical, Legal, Regulatory (MLR) promotional material review process for an assigned therapeutic area. This role will partner as a liaison between the brand team and MLR reviewers to enhance the MLR process and ensure all promotional material is reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee Medical, Legal, Regulatory (MLR) review process for assigned therapeutic area
- Create and distribute weekly MLR agendas
- Lead and facilitate MLR meeting flow as it relates to the distributed agenda
- Route all promotional material within Veeva Vault PromoMats system
- Evaluate quality of submissions before routing material to reviewers
- Independently monitor and accurately document any requested changes and/or edits to promotional materials by the MLR reviewers
- Accountable for ensuring that the brand team and agency of record (AOR) completed all requested changes by the MLR reviewers before signing off on approval
- Collaborate cross functionally with MLR reviewers and brand team to prioritize and ensure deadlines are being met
- Oversee, track, and ensure annual re-review of all promotional material with collaboration of brand team
- Generate metrics from Veeva Vault on coverage, volume, and overall MLR performance, as needed
- Train new Commercial stakeholders on the MLR review process and system
- Perform other marketing operation duties as requested
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task under limited direction and on own initiative
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust building behaviors in all dealings is essential and required.
- Must have excellent customer-service orientation, high degree of professionalism, and ability to work with limited direction.
- Daily demonstrates a positive, ‘can do’ and service-oriented attitude. Strong oral and written communicator; detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Self-motivated, with initiative and the ability to take ownership of, and follow through with, specific tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while working under tight deadlines.
- Skilled in developing collaborative internal and external relationships.
- Strong PC experience and demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as the position will interface potentially key opinion leaders and employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company.
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Arts or equivalent relevant experience
- Marketing Operations Specialist - Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in commercial functions within the biopharmaceutical industry including commercial operations, marketing and/or sales operations
- Experience with MLR review process
- Experience with Veeva Vault PromoMats
- Proven ability to run large meetings and accurately take notes
- Proven track record of effectively collaborating with and supporting Marketing and Sales team
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
- Close vision required for computer usage
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 20 pounds
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity