Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
The position will be part of Sales Operations reporting the Director of Field Operations and Incentives and will have accountability across brands and field teams including support of core incentive compensation design, motivational field contests, creation of incentive compensation dashboards and reports, and design of our field awards program. This individual will work closely with the Director of Field Operations and Incentives to help support effective, motivating, and compliant IC plans for Myovant Field teams. This position will also help manage external vendors who will performing day-to-day IC processing and reporting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in close partnership with the Director of Field Operations and Incentives to implement and maintain Incentive Compensation Plans for all Myovant Field Teams.
- Oversee ongoing efforts to maintain field alignments and subnational design.
- Partner with HR, IT and Training to develop onboarding processes as applicable.
- Accountable for development and delivery of Field Operations-related training materials.
- Own and develop field communication plans and communications around incentive compensation.
- Primary responsibility for managing IC processes for the Prostate Cancer and Women’s Health Field teams, as well as additional National and Key Account Field teams.
- Helps create communications, training materials, goal-setting, and reporting related to Incentive Compensation.
- Ongoing ownership over periodic targeting efforts by partnering closely with Sales and Marketing leadership.
- Close partnership with Sales Operations colleagues on operational processes required to support IC and subnational analytics including alignment exceptions, apportionments, geography definitions.
- Effectively partner with colleagues in Sales Operations, IT and external vendors to ensure seamless integration between IC vendor’s output and internal systems for data warehousing and analytics.
- Define, assist in development, train and deploy IC-related analytics and insights into performance to goal leveraging IC vendor and internal infrastructure (scorecards, progress reports, performance calculators)
- Work closely with Insights & Analytics team to understand drivers, assumptions, risks and opportunities with national forecast and drive quarterly discussions with VPs to align on national forecast to be used for IC goal setting.
- Continuously monitor IC performance and perform IC health checks to identify areas of opportunity for improvements.
- Support the development and execution of an operational plan with our IC vendor that will guide the alignment, targeting, and incentive compensation of our field teams.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Understanding of Healthcare compliance as it pertains to field incentives
- Must possess deep knowledge of healthcare data (Symphony Health, IQVIA, SP contracted data) and experience in hands-on analysis
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with various modeling techniques needed to analyze sales performance and rough out IC plans
- Knowledge of sales incentive compensation concepts, workforce sizing, territory alignment and targeting
- Able to operate effectively independently with minimal supervision
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to build strong partnerships with cross functional partners
- Strong project management skills with the ability to complete a project from development to implementation
- Knowledge of managed care and contract strategy a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint, Tableau.
- BA or BS
- 8-10 years of experience in implementation of Incentive Compensation Programs, Sales Operations, Consulting, or similar role; small- to medium-sized biotech or pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience managing vendors
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong data analysis background
- Proven ability to work in a challenging, agile, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to interpret, summarize and present data and analysis
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver results through collaboration with other areas within the company
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement operational processes within a commercial organization
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity