Myovant Sciences, Ltd. (NYSE: MYOV) aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly energized, experienced individual for the position of Sr. Manager, Patient Support Services (HUB operations). The position reports to the Associate Director, Patient Support Services. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA or remote.
We are continuing to build an exciting patient support program team at Myovant Sciences. This person will have experience in the design, build, training and support of a multifunctional team delivering exceptional customer service within the prostate cancer/women’s health population. Ultimately, this person will be responsible for managing the day-to-day services necessary for patients to obtain access to all Myovant Sciences products.
This role will function as the subject matter expert for all patient support services. This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced and matrix environment during a launch year with cross functional Myovant teams (Market Access, Brand, Sales, Marketing, Legal/Compliance, Medical, and IT) partnered to support patient access. The candidate will make sure all patient support services launch activities are completed on time and to ensure best in class patient services are brought to patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of patient centric programs which result in positive customer experience.
- Support all new product and program launch implementation activities.
- Participate in the strategic planning for upcoming launches, launch meetings, market access team meetings, and other opportunities to interact with management and senior management in the organization.
- Train internal stakeholders on patient support program processes and rules of engagement.
- Partner with the Marketing group to identify promotional collateral which would provide value to the patient community.
- Ensure programs and materials comply with direction from Medical, Legal & Regulatory.
- Manage day to day operations for fully launched patient support programs.
- Has oversight of contracts and partnership with patient support program vendors (copay, PAP, hub, etc.).
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure vendor is meeting goals.
- Manage vendor business rules/operations procedure documents, including drafting, as needed and partnering with legal/compliance for review and implementation.
- Ensure program compliance with program business rules/operation procedures through regular auditing of cases/phone calls.
- Coordinate weekly status calls and follow ups with internal/external stakeholders.
- Implement new access initiatives/programs.
- Serve as a day-to-day liaison with field teams, marketing and sales managers, other stakeholders which include resolving escalation issues.
- Review and analyze data reporting from the vendors to identify issues, trends and potential interventions to ensure program excellence.
- Work closely with Associate Director of Patient Support Services to resolve any issues and implement new program initiatives.
- Attend patient meetings and represent Myovant Sciences at industry conferences.
- Travel to sales meetings and medical offices as necessary.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Patient-centric and service-oriented mindset.
- Must be a team player with strong self-awareness and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be results oriented, have attention to detail, be accurate, prompt, and able to meet established deadlines, including ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others without authority and successfully partner with cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge and experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company.
- Ability to multi-task under limited direction and on own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust building behaviors in all dealings is essential and required.
- Must have excellent customer-service orientation, high degree of professionalism, and ability to work with limited direction.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while working under tight deadlines.
- Position requires 25% travel to vendor locations, conferences, brand meetings, etc.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science is required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or consulting industry.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working closely with patient support programs including copay, cost sharing programs, affordability design, and hub models for pharmacy benefit (Commercial and Part D) products.
- Comprehend the complex environment of the specialty market, retail market, reimbursement/access challenges, as well as the OIG/legal guidelines for offering patient support programs.
- Previous experience directly managing patient and provider support hubs or services to ensure patient access to treatment.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) and technology/web tools.
- Training experience is a plus.
- Extremely detail oriented to create and manage program documents.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity