Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Systems and Data will be the primary business owner of all Commercial systems with responsibility for developing and implementing solutions for the commercial field and home office teams. This position will gather business requirements to develop and maintain the CRM system and field reporting systems as well as evaluating and enabling integration with other systems and reporting tools. The position will build and maintain a strong partnership with functional partners including IT through collaboration and understanding stakeholder’s business needs. The position will lead and/or participate in the development and implementation of systems and will evolve and improve systems based on user feedback. The role will collaborate closely with cross-functional partners, including IT, Sales, Sales Training, Marketing, Market Access, Legal/Compliance and Human Resources.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with and track performance of external service providers in operation of Commercial systems including CRM, Data Warehouse and reporting
- Ensure successful implementation of Commercial technology roadmap through effective prioritization, stakeholder management and vendor management
- Manage budget and contracts related to technology spend and vendors associated with Commercial systems build and maintenance
- Assure that GxP compliance requirements are adequately assessed, and the appropriate Computer Systems Validation is implemented for both new solutions and improvements to existing systems
- Partner with Quality to establish and maintain CSV and GxP compliance
- Liaise with Field Sales and, external vendors and various Myovant Sciences functions regarding commercial systems and integrations
- Ownership over Commercial Data Management function. Provide subject matter expertise on Syndicated and directly-contracted data sources, ownership of budgeting and contracting and delivery of data assets.
- Continuously improve systems and processes through regular feedback from customers, key stakeholders and leadership
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong experience in sales operations in the pharma/biotech industry preferred
- Knowledge of leading commercial system vendors (CRM, sales reporting etc.)
- Understanding of GxP compliance requirements and experience with supporting a validated CRM system
- Foundational knowledge and experience in data warehouse, master data management and business intelligence tools are preferred.
- Proven track record of effectively collaborating with cross functional partners including supporting the Sales Leadership team and collaborating with IT
- Experience and knowledge of working with leading data vendors (Symphony, IQVIA etc.)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead process from initiation to implementation
- Strong in logical thinking, time management, decision-making, and problem solving as able to manage multiple programs and priorities simultaneously.
- Able to operate effectively independently with minimal supervision
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to build strong partnerships with cross functional partners
- Ability to oversee and manage external vendors to ensure high quality deliverables and service
- BA or BS
- Minimum 6 years progressive experience in information systems, sales operations, sales analytics in the pharma/biotech industry
- Demonstrated experience implementing or managing the implementation of CRM and other field systems
- Previous experience with CRM, data warehouse and field reporting tools
- Demonstrated experience in fully outsourcing commercial operations functions and effectively managing partner relationships
- Ability to partner with IT and functional partners to define systems requirements
- Experience designing and implementing a CRM system from start to finish is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity