Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of IT Systems and Support Engineer. This individual will be responsible for helping support our Basel employees and maintain our systems infrastructure to support the growth of the business. This position reports to the Senior Director, IT Infrastructure, Security, and Operations and locates in Basel, Switzerland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high-touch support services to end users, resolving any IT incidents in an efficient and timely matter.
- Facilitate the onboarding and offboarding of Basel users, including provisioning/ deprovisioning equipment, accounts, access, etc.
- Address issues related to application access, connectivity, and performance. Test any fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure issues have been adequately addressed.
- Provide user training and manage user permissions to applications as needed.
- Identify and resolve application incidents and requests or refer to other technology groups or vendors when necessary.
System Administration (30%)
- Troubleshoot, implement, and monitor IT infrastructure, network and security requirements in collaboration with the Brisbane office.
- Provide support on SaaS applications including system updates and feature enhancements.
- Analyze user enhancement requests to deliver solutions focused on establishing and improving business processes, addressing process gaps, and enabling automation.
- Other projects when assigned.
- Generate metrics and reports as needed for management review
- Assist with managing Information Technology purchasing for the Basel office, including:
- Working closely with key vendors to order IT equipment, software, AV hardware and network equipment. Reconcile delivered goods with orders
- Assist with onboarding new IT vendors
- Assist with asset tracking and inventory control log for Basel
- Manage local vendors and/or consultants to ensure projects or required IT operational activities are addressed adequately and on a timely manner
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment effectively
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
- A university degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Minimum of three (3) or more years equivalent work experience, preferably in the Biotech industry
- Certifications are preferred (Office 365 Administration, Exchange, CompTIA A+)
- Knowledge of computer hardware, including laptops, docking stations, phones, printers, network switches, firewalls, and storage appliances.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 10 and Server 2016+
- IT Applications Experience: Office 365 expertise, Active Directory, Okta, Mobile Device Management
- Preferred knowledge: Mimecast, Zendesk, DocuSign, Concur, SharePoint, Box, and Azure
- Experience with endpoint deployment management and service desk tools
- Intermediate networking skills including TCP/IP, DNS, vLANS, network switches, wireless access points, firewalls, AV hardware, and printer management.
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Web conference software expertise: Zoom, Webex, MS Teams
- Prior experience on vendor and project management
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity