Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and experienced individual for the position of Senior Revenue Accountant located at our Brisbane office. This individual will play an important role in the recording, reporting and analyzing of net product revenue at Myovant. In addition, the Senior Revenue Accountant will be a key business partner with Market Access, Sales Operations, FP&A, Tax and General Accounting as well as internal and external auditors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review customer contracts for revenue recognition with regards to ASC 606.
- Maintain contract databases for customers, GPO’s and payers.
- Record monthly product revenue and related gross to net deductions.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Record and report on royalty payable and receivables.
- Assist DRCA (Director, Revenue & Cost Accounting) with management reporting, sales register reporting and presentations.
- Work with internal and external auditors quarterly including preparing PBC list requests.
- Assist with SOX control preparation, design and monitoring.
- Participate in and play important role in process and reporting meetings with our OTC 3PL partner.
- Assist Director of Revenue/cost accounting with continued process improvement and systems improvement in the revenue accounting arena.
- Assist DRCA with collaboration partner (Pfizer) analysis and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills (tracking many deliverables including follow-up and follow-through).
- Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment effectively
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
REQUIREMENTS (Education and Experience)
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Arts in Accounting or Finance and with a minimum of 7+ years of revenue accounting experience.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working with ASC 606 in a biotech or pharmaceutical industry environment.
- Strong experience working with Excel.
- Experience working in a top tier ERP system (SAP or Oracle).
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity