Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of People Operations Associate / Sr Associate. The position reports to the HR Benefits & Operations Manager. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The People Operations Associate / Sr Associate will be responsible for scaling our best-in-class HR tools and analytics, providing insights on all our people-related programs. You should have a passion for technology, automation, analytics, and ensuring data integrity & compliance are always top of mind. This position partners closely with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and cross-functional partners such as IT, Payroll, and Legal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the confidentiality, accuracy, security, and timely maintenance of people data within all systems: ADP (payroll), Greenhouse (ATS), and our future performance management system
- Manage core HR workflows (e.g., on-boarding, off-boarding, transfers, internal movements), acting as a liaison to various stakeholders with varying degrees of involvement
- Design and build dashboards in either Power BI or Tableau, and partner closely with the People team to build solutions that incorporate insights into decision-making
- Support the implementation of new platforms (i.e., evaluation, vendor management, user acceptance testing), then support the organization in getting the most from our people data
- Partner closely with Finance on audits, monthly payroll activities, and equity administration
- Create process documentation and guides for others to efficiently navigate our tools
- Provide backup-up support for all inquiries from employees regarding programs, benefits, policies, leaves of absences, and any other HR-related questions
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skills
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment, being comfortable with ambiguity (i.e., taking the best available, yet often incomplete, information and acting with resolve)
- Hands-on orientation, willing to “roll up your sleeves” and proactively get things done
- Enjoys being a part of a team and working collaboratively across various stakeholders
- Takes initiative and has business acumen; sees the big picture and operates with perspective
- Time management expert, comfortable shifting from working on projects to urgent requests
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3 years of relevant experience within a HR Operations role
- Working knowledge of systems and recruiting / onboarding process workflows
- Ability to quickly learn the business needs and make decisions using sound judgement
- Experience communicating to stakeholders who do not have a direct reporting relationship
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills; comfortable viewing challenges holistically with the ability to consider all interdependencies before acting
- Basic project-management skills, from concept to planning to implementation
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud computing platforms
- Proven experience handling confidential information with the ability to show good judgment
- Strong grasp of Microsoft applications (OneDrive, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint)
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
- Close vision required for computer usage
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 20 pounds
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity