Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and educated individual for the position of Clinical Business Operations Associate located at our Brisbane office. This position will be accountable for vendor and consulting contracts executed per Finance and Legal requirements of this global company and for supporting the budget, reporting, outsourcing, and contracts functions within the clinical development organization. Activities within this responsibility include facilitating vendor relationships, creating workflow efficiencies, managing and assessing vendor financial metrics, and liaising between the project teams (clinical, finance, legal) and the vendor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and communicate to all parties basic contractual and financial parameters.
- Ensure compliance to legal and budgetary guidance.
- Open Purchase Requisition within ERP system, coding each Requisition correctly per the general ledger. Process and track Purchase Orders for the clinical development organization.
- Create and maintain tracking databases of financial and contracts data.
- Provide status updates to the clinical study teams.
- Identify legal, financial, and operational risks.
- Enable the process for changes in scope; develop templates for standardization of financial tracking.
- Organize governance meetings between project teams, senior management, and vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment effectively
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
- Working knowledge and experience with Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel
- Effective time management and organization skills
REQUIREMENTS (Education and Experience)
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Arts
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity