Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Sr. IT Manager, Vault Platform. The position reports to the Director, Vault Platform. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The Sr. IT Manager will be the primary owner of the Veeva Vault platform at Myovant Sciences including but are not limited to Quality Docs, Training, RIM, eTMF, PromoMats, and MedComms. He/she will be responsible for the ongoing management of all Vault-related activities to ensure that supported business processes are running smoothly and that the platform continues to evolve with changing business needs while maintaining the validated state of various GxP Vaults.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define a long-term vision for the Vaults and bring said vision to life by defining and completing annual goals and objectives for Myovant’s Vault platform.
- Manage and drive the day-to-day operations management activities of the Vault applications suite while maintaining the systems’ validated state.
- Own and project manage (scope, budget, and resources) future Vault implementations by working with sponsoring functions to define current and future-state business processes, system requirements, and deliverables (validation, communications, SOPs, training, etc.), and collaborating with vendors to not only to deliver required technology but also to enable business capability.
- Partner with business functions to lead and define the evolution of the Vault platform in alignment with the functions’ future strategic visions without losing sight of overarching corporate goals.
- Manage timelines, expectations, and shared resources across multiple Vaults by sustaining existing operational activities and prioritizing requested projects based on business needs and alignment with corporate objectives.
- Provide day-to-day partnership, guidance, and coordination across operational teams.
- Own new Vault evaluations that come up during the IT request process, as well as new technologies could improve and/or expand capabilities.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators to actively measure customer satisfaction and experience while ensuring implementation best practices and consistent application performance.
- Provide timely visibility of critical business-impacting technology issues to business and technology leaders.
- Participate in continuous delivery improvement efforts by providing input into an enterprise framework for program management aligned with modern agile, lean, and design-thinking practices.
- Other projects when assigned
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- 5+ years of engineering, technology, consulting, or IT systems implementation experience
- Strong business knowledge of enterprise business processes and associated applications in Life Sciences industry (GxP, RIM, eTMF, CTMS, IVRS/IRT, EDC, resource management, budgeting, and forecasting, clinical data, etc.)
- Understanding of GxP (including but not limited to Change Controls, 21 CFR Part 11, GDPR, deviations, etc.), Health Authority regulations, and IT best practices
- Extensive experience implementing, migrating, administrating, and operating the Vault platform
- Experience with developing and managing operations and vendor teams
- Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment effectively
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related computer-oriented discipline.
- Veeva Vault certification is a plus.
- 5+ years of IT project management or IT systems implementation, or Vault operations support experience in FDA-regulated industries is required
- Experience working in pharmaceutical, medical device, or other FDA- (or equivalent) regulated industries is highly desirable.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity