Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing for Prostate Cancer. The position will report to the Associate Director, Consumer Marketing for Prostate Cancer.
The Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing at Myovant Sciences and will be responsible for leading a number of important commercial initiatives to continue to drive the launch of ORGOVYVX.
This role will be responsible for leading, planning and executing key tactics of the consumer marketing strategy and patient-focused touchpoints that are critical to supporting patients on ORGOVYX. This marketer will also lead the patient education and support for the Nurse audience.
Critical to the role will be developing and evangelizing an in-depth understanding of the prostate cancer patients and their experience, defining, and executing opportunities that will drive patient awareness, education, and adherence.
This role will have key opportunities to bring consumer/patient perspective and needs to life within the organization and ensure all external company efforts are aligned to deliver the best patient experience.
This position will frequently interact and collaborate with partnering agencies/vendors, co-promote partner (Pfizer), and cross-functional teams which include: the broader Marketing team, Patient Advocacy, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Business Analytics, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and Legal.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead, develop, and execute key Consumer and Nurse marketing tactics to meet brand objectives and stimulate appropriate consumer awareness, starts, and adherence
- Define and establish the optimal patient brand experience and build tactical plans to achieve across all consumer touch points
- Leverage market research and clinical data into effective tactics or programs
- Identify, develop, and enhance resources that can be distributed through specialty pharmacies, IODs or as part of the overall CRM plan
- Collaborate with HCP Marketing and Sales team on tactical execution and delivery to the field team
- Lead project management with advertising agencies and external vendors to deliver impactful materials within cost and timelines while delivering on brand KPIs
- Drive internal stakeholder alignment for your projects, and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams that support the brand
- Champion patient-centricity and share best practices across the organization
- Collaborate and foster a positive relationship with Medical, Legal and Regulatory to ensure an effective and productive promotional review process
- Develop key metrics to assess consumer engagement and value through analytics, measure success. Recommend changes based on results
- Prepare and present key strategies, tactics, and updates to management
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Experience developing and executing consumer marketing strategies
- High analytical capability with history of effectively directing and leveraging market research and developing, tracking, and acting on performance metrics and market insights
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials
- Leadership of consumer agencies to hold them accountable to the highest standards of performance
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Highly skilled in influencing cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, confident executive presence, and ability to communicate with and influence senior leaders
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
- BA or BS required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience across key commercial functions such as Marketing, Market Research, Sales or Commercial Operations
- Bring both innovative and practical thinking to deliver optimal experience for patients
- A self-starter who manages projects from inception to completion by set deadlines, creatively problem solves and pays close attention to detail
- Understanding of legal and regulatory environment in pharmaceutical promotions, pharma industry guidelines, and other compliance-related issues
- Experience working with advertising agencies and producing engaging creative or programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; includes strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively
- Emphatic and passionate individual with the ability to build meaningful experiences with patients
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and excellent communication skills for a wide variety of audiences, including senior management
- This position may be virtual or remote
- Ability to travel to home office in Brisbane, CA as needed
- Ability to travel 20%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity