Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission. We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager, Sales Operations.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager, Field Operations. This position will report to the Director of Field Operations and Incentive Compensation. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The position will be part of Field Operations and Incentives Team within Sales Operations. It will have accountability across brands and field teams including field incentive compensation, field size and design, fleet and sampling programs. You are ideal for this role if you have experience broadly and deeply across all areas of sales operations including tools/systems, processes, reporting and analysis, , delivering presentations, and commercial excellence. You are a strong collaborator across the commercial organization and are adaptable to continuous new requirements and requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and implements solutions that increase field force effectiveness.
- Trains field sales team on Sales Operations processes, systems, field tools, and data.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for field inquiries.
- Closely partners with Sales Operations colleagues to build out and maintain operational processes and policies in support of our field teams.
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining the company’s multi-channel sampling program, including compliance and FDA reporting requirements.
- Continued maintenance of other Sales Operations owned programs including Fleet and Vendor Credentialing.
- Supports the end-to-end IC process including IC plan design and approval, communication and training, goal-setting, frequent reporting and communication of progress to goal, contests, inquiries, data integrity and data flow.
- Assists in development and execution of field communication plan and ongoing communications around Sales Operations owned programs.
- Partner closely with Field Leadership and Sales Operations colleagues to understand and deliver on ongoing CRM enhancements and future implementations.
- Effectively partners with colleagues in Sales Operations, IT and external vendors to ensure seamless integration.
- Establish processes and procedures to assist with field sales employee onboarding and off boarding inclusive of field roster and credentialing.
- Effectively manages Vendors including budgeting and ensuring timelines are met.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Understanding of Healthcare compliance as it pertains to field sales and incentive compensation design.
- High attention to detail, strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of sales incentive compensation concepts, workforce sizing, territory alignment and targeting.
- Able to operate effectively independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to build strong partnerships with cross functional partners.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to complete a project from development to implementation.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Tableau.
- BA or BS
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Sales Operations, Consulting, or similar role; small- to medium-sized biotech or pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in accepted sales force productivity tools, CRM platforms, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams/projects.
- Strong data analysis background.
- Proven ability to work in a challenging, agile, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to interpret, summarize and present data and analysis.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to deliver results through collaboration with other areas within the company.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguity and manage through change.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement operational processes within a commercial organization.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity