Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Manager/Senior Manager, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis. The position reports to the Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The individual will be responsible for managing the financial planning and analysis activities for Myovant’s Corporate function, consolidating company-wide budgets and activities and developing the financial reporting package for senior leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the consolidation of the quarterly forecast, annual budget, long-range plan and reporting
- Maintain reporting templates for Senior Leadership, Board Meetings, and company reporting to our business partnerships
- Aggregate analysis of business results, analyze and explain variances, identify emerging risks and opportunities, and regularly communicate findings to the leadership team
- Serve as the primary finance business partner for the CFO and Senior Leadership
- Aggregate reports for the consolidation of the monthly and quarterly reporting packages, and for the presentations to the Executive Team and Board of Directors; participate in the presentation and explanation of quarterly financial results to Executive Team members
- Assist with financial aspects of contract negotiations and any other ad-hoc financial/ economic analysis in support of the assigned department(s)
- Coordinate with Clinical Business Operations and third-party vendors to obtain updates on work orders and change orders
- Work closely with the Accounting team and ensure the complete, accurate and timely processing of monthly expenses and accruals
- Work with Accounting to help fulfill audit requirements
- Participate in corporate initiatives and provide recommendations to improve finance-related processes and frameworks throughout the organization
- Identify and measure key performance indicators and collaborate with business partners to increase / improve financial performance
- Provide financial modeling and ad-hoc analysis to measure the impact of strategic decisions on financial projections or compare options
- Significant contacts with: Employees across the Myovant Organization including department heads and Executive Team members, CROs and other vendors, Myovant’s auditors
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment effectively
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
REQUIREMENTS (Education and Experience)
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Arts in a relevant finance discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of experience within a commercialized pharmaceutical company or as the lead FP&A partner for a R&D organization strongly preferred
- Experience designing and working with TM1 preferred
- Experience with SOX, Revenue, Gross to Net, and P&L required
- Must have excellent technical leadership and project management skills, including project resource estimation and tracking.
- Ability to communicate technical or complex issues with clarity to non-financial individuals
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity