Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
Myovant Sciences, Ltd. (NYSE: MYOV) aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on redefining care for women’s health and prostate cancer. Myovant Sciences’ lead product candidate is relugolix, an oral, once-a day small molecule that acts as a GnRH receptor antagonist. The company has three clinical programs for relugolix consisting of five international Phase 3 clinical trials, two in women with heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids (LIBERTY 1 & 2), two in women with endometriosis-associated pain (SPIRIT 1 & 2), and one in men with advanced prostate cancer (HERO). Positive results have been announced in all five trials.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager / Associate Director, Key Customer Marketing for Prostate Cancer. The position will report to the Director, HCP Marketing for Prostate Cancer. The location of the position is remote/field-based hiring for 2 geographic areas – East and West.
The Senior Manager / Associate Director, Key Customer Marketing will act as an important member of the Prostate Cancer Health Marketing Team, contributing to many key customer ORGOVYX launch activities. In partnership with their manager, this person will be responsible within their region for (1) establishing and developing strategic relationships with important and influential prostate cancer stakeholders (e.g. Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)), as well as (2) contributing to the development and implementation of peer-to-peer educational programs, (3) leading the planning of HCP advisory board meetings, and (4) planning our presence at congress and professional society meetings. The role will collaborate closely with the broader ORGOVYX Marketing team and partner across the following functions Medical Affairs, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Business Analytics, Legal, Regulatory and Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In partnership with the Director of HCP Marketing, lead Key Customer Marketing projects to support the launch of ORGOVYX, with a focus on deepening our KOL engagement efforts to gain insights into the market and into regional marketing opportunities
- Contribute to development and implementation of strategy to drive KOL advocacy for ORGOVYX
- Develop strategic prioritization of KOLs in your geography; determine whether KOLs would be best suited to participate in peer to peer education, advisory board meetings, or other engagements
- Drive results in key areas, including KOL relationship management, creating and refining our approach on collecting insights/reporting and advocacy development, speaker identification, training and management, and regional marketing efforts
- Provide insight from the field and customers including customer feedback, market dynamics, brand opportunities and challenges
- Share synthesized view of field challenges, issues, opportunities, and wins into the marketing team and across functions
- Develop engagement plans to enhance relationships with key KOLs across functions (MDs, allied health professionals) and sites of care (academic and community)
- Establish strong relationships with KOLs in your geography and outside your geography as needed.
- Deliver commercial education to KOLs in your area, where appropriate
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the PC disease state, competitive landscape, and therapeutic benefits of ORGOVY
- Develop and manage budgets associated with key customer activities
- Establish strong relationships with key internal functions including Sales, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Medical Affairs, Legal and Regulatory
- In partnership with Business Analytics, build and execute measurement plan to track results over time and measure return on investment, where feasible
- Ensure that all marketing activities follow regulatory and legal requirements
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Experience developing and executing HCP key customer strategies
- Track record of building robust relationships with KOLs
- Demonstrate partnership with PRC/MLR to ensure compliance of delivered tactics
- Proven ability to deliver on projected results across all HCP key customer engagement channels
- High analytical capability with history of effectively directing and leveraging market research and developing, tracking, and acting on performance metrics and market insights
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required
- History of effectively partnering with agencies to realize the best of their abilities
- A fierce and motivating competitive spirit and demonstrated track record of outmaneuvering and winning against the competition in manner that is aligned with Myovant values and rules of compliance.
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, confident executive presence, and ability to communicate with and influence senior leaders.
- BA or BS, advanced degree preferred (MBA, PhD, PharmD)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in HCP marketing and 4-6 years total across key commercial functions such as commercial operations, market research/analytics, sales, or sales training
- Experience working with KOLs required
- Prostate Cancer experience preferred
- Launch experience preferred
- This position is remote/field-based
- Ability to travel to the home office in Brisbane, CA as needed
- Ability to travel 40-70%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity