Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Corporate Accounts Director. The position is field based and will report to the Director, Trade and Key Accounts.
The Corporate Accounts Director (CAD) will lead distribution, channel, and targeted key accounts efforts for Myovant products. Segments include specialty distributors, specialty pharmacies, oncology/urology Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), hospital GPOs, and select key community-based oncology/urology and hospital/IDN accounts. Along with market access marketing, the CAD team will be responsible for developing account strategy and for coordination of account strategy and activity with Pfizer account teams for co-promoted products. The CAD is also responsible for targeted key account management, support, and coordination with the field sales teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide input and expertise into strategy and lead the execution and implementation of successful trade (distribution) strategy aligned with the broader commercial organization
- Successfully interface at the account level with assigned, Specialty Distributors, Specialty Pharmacy, and Group Purchasing Organizations (urology/oncology, hospital) as well as key customers associated with these GPOs as needed to ensure adequate product availability.
- Identify opportunities with GPO partners to appropriately support product education and adoption. Coordinate opportunities with Myovant internal stakeholders such as brand and medical teams to ensure effective execution of programs.
- Identify opportunities with National/Regional Chain Drugs stores for promoted products in retail distribution
- Coordinate with Alliance Partners to maximize impact and reduce duplication.
- Coordinate with field sales teams to support sales efforts in assigned key accounts.
- Negotiate and manage contractual agreements, data exchange and service agreements with all customers and vendors as required.
- Analyze product volume, trends, and growth, for assigned accounts. Develop and implement account level business plans and work with market access marketing to develop segment strategies.
- Ensure that assigned distributors and specialty pharmacies maintain adequate inventory and service levels to eliminate risk of out of stocks.
- Ensure assigned Specialty Pharmacy service levels meet contractual obligations and deliverables.
- Ensure data integrity and adequate data flows between the company and distribution vendors and trade partners. Develop and disseminate distribution related analytics and reporting to ensure accurate information and timeliness.
- Demonstrate leadership internally and represent Myovant at key meetings, functions, and conferences, and other venues as appropriate.
- Conduct all business in accordance with company compliance guidelines and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulatory mandates.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Outstanding negotiating skills and demonstrated ability to manage C-Suite level relationships.
- Existing relationships with assigned accounts as well as expertise in oncology in-office dispensing models and economics.
- Subject matter expertise in distribution, specialty pharmacy and GPO business models and offerings.
- Proven success launching new products and exceeding goals within established timelines.
- Established track record of consistently exceeding performance goals and working successfully in cross functional partnerships and matrixed relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, confident executive presence, and ability to communicate with and influence internal and external customer teams.
- Working knowledge of US health care policies and programs and all relevant legal, compliance, regulatory and reporting requirements
- Bachelor of Art or Science
- Master of Business Administration or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- 12 years of general pharmaceutical industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing oncology/urology GPOs, with at least 5 years of combined experience in trade, account management, sales, market access and/or payer marketing required.
- Experience in managing ongoing specialty pharmacy service agreements preferred.
- Experience with specialty distribution preferred.
- Experience in managing successful distribution and pharmacy programs in line with gross to net management and corporate strategy preferred.
- Key account management responsibility including contract negotiation and management preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity