Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly energized, experienced individual for the position of Associate Director, Patient Support Program Marketing. The position reports to the Director, Patient Support Services. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
We are preparing for an exciting patient support program buildout at Myovant Sciences. This person will focus on establishing and executing strategies for Relugolix patients during their treatment journey. This includes creating and optimizing our current patient support program messaging and materials as well as identifying additional tactics for patient adherence. This role will also be responsible for the communication strategy and management of several patient support marketing initiatives such as overall message development, field promotional materials to drive patient support program awareness, enhancements to digital assets such as websites and media plans.
This role will function as the subject matter expert for all patient support marketing. This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced and matrix environment during a launch year with cross functional Myovant teams (Market Access, Brand, Sales, Marketing, Legal/Compliance, Medical, and IT) partnered to support patient access. The candidate will make sure all patient support marketing launch activities are completed on time and to ensure clear patient support program marketing messages are delivered to patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with patient support services, brand marketing, field sales, and Market Access teams create, manage, and execute patient support marketing plans to achieve patient support objectives and goals including program awareness and patient adherence.
- Play a key role in contributing ideas and developing a patient support program marketing plan for brand planning exercise.
- Drive and participate in business and patient support program planning process.
- Influence business leaders and effectively collaborate cross-functionally to deliver best results and outcomes.
- Develop and review key patient support program marketing materials and lead projects through the medical, legal, and regulatory (MLR) review and approval process.
- Identify key digital strategies and tactics to deliver the optimal patient support program experience.
- Collaborate with sales training to ensure effective, impactful, best in class training on patient support tools and resources.
- Manage and monitor program materials budget and vendor contracts.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day activities with patient support program marketing agency.
- Participate in congresses and conventions.
- Research competitive patient support programs and keep the organization well informed of external initiatives and impact.
- Work with Director, Patient Support Services, closely to establish and deliver strong patient support messages to patients and HCPs.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Patient-centric and service-oriented mindset.
- Must be a team player with strong self-awareness and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be results oriented, have attention to detail, be accurate, prompt, and able to meet established deadlines, including ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others without authority and successfully partner with cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge and experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company.
- Ability to multi-task under limited direction and on own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust building behaviors in all dealings is essential and required.
- Must have excellent customer-service orientation, high degree of professionalism, and ability to work with limited direction.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while working under tight deadlines.
- Position requires 25% travel to vendor locations, conferences, brand meetings, etc.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science is required
- A minimum of 6-9 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or consulting industry.
- 5-7 years of experience working closely with patient support programs including copay, cost sharing programs, affordability design, and hub models for pharmacy benefit (Commercial and Part D) products preferred
- Comprehend the complex environment of the specialty market, retail market, reimbursement/access challenges, as well as the OIG/legal guidelines for offering patient support programs.
- Previous experience directly managing marketing agencies.
- Previous experience in patient support or patient access marketing is preferred.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) and technology/web tools.
- Training experience is a plus.
- Extremely detail oriented to create and manage patient support marketing materials.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity