Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior IT Systems Administrator. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The Senior IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for helping implement and manage Myovant’s computerized systems to meet the needs for global G&A functions within Myovant. The ideal candidate should have experience working in Cloud/SaaS environments with the ability to manage multiple projects across different functions for a global and geographically diverse environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a technical and/or project lead in the planning, design, configuration, and deployment of new systems, and enhancements to existing enterprise-wide computerized systems primarily for G&A functions
- Collaborate with the project team in the planning, design, configuration, and deployment of new systems, and enhancements to existing systems
- Design, configure, and implement data integration between multiple enterprise systems along with future strategy towards enterprise integration platform
- Develop global processes to maintain master data integrity and enhance business efficiencies
- Identify infrastructure and security requirements in collaboration with the respective IT functions
- Contribute to the planning of department goals and deliverables that support functional and corporate goals
- Partner with Service Desk and IT Operations to develop post-implementation support structure
- Analyze user enhancement requests to deliver technical solutions focused on establishing and improving business processes, addressing process gaps, and enabling automation and growth of the organization
- Manage consultants to ensure projects and/or required system administration activities are addressed adequately
- Work with Service Desk team to provide escalated supports
- Provide oversight and approve validation and/or UAT documents
- Identify and resolve application incidents and requests or refer to other technology groups or vendors when necessary
- Address issues related to application access, connectivity, and performance. Test any fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure issues have been adequately addressed
- Participate and document system qualification activities
- Provide user training and manage user permissions to applications as needed
- Generate metrics and reports as needed for management review
- Other projects when assigned
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Excellent project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures
- Strong continuous process improvement skills and orientation
- Must have proven business and technology skills, with success providing customer-oriented technology solutions environment
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task with limited supervision in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; ability to present clearly and concisely to a large audience on wide range of email
- Great service-oriented mindset with a positive and can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, accountable, and follow through with assigned tasks
- Proven success in building relationships with stakeholders
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or related field
- Certifications are preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience of design, implement, and configuration of computerized systems
- Strong knowledge of system administration on Cloud Service Providers (Okta, Box, DocuSign, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of IT Networking/Security and ITIL business processes
- Strong knowledge of MS Azure, Office 365 and active directory technology and schema
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, VSphere, ESX and Veeam backup and replication.
- Working knowledge of IaaS (Amazon Web Services, Azure), PaaS, and SaaS architectures and technology options a plus
- Windows PowerShell and advanced Excel experience a plus
- Proven experience in Disaster Recovery planning and implementation.
- Proven experience in planning, installation and implementation of software solutions, especially cloud-based systems
- Strong understanding of SOX, GAMP and 21CFR Part 11
- Strong knowledge of authoring computer system validation documentation
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including G&A or GxP systems like HRIS, Financial, Clinical and Biometrics Systems
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity