Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of SAP Solutions Architect SD/MM/QM. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The position will be part of IT function and will have primary responsibility and accountability for the SAP support of Commercial organization and other areas within the company (Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, AP, and HR).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- SAP Function SME responsible for the support design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA capabilities supporting following SAP modules SD/MM/QM
- Develop application road maps/ implementation approach and project plans for SD/MM/QM on SAP HANA including but not limited to:
- Procure to Pay cycle mapping like Purchase Requisition to Payment
- Inter Company and Intra Company Stock Transfer, Goods Issue
- Inventory Management, Batch Management, Physical Inventory, Inventory Valuation and Account Assignment
- Map Purchase Order and Stock Transfer Pricing Configuration Logistics Invoice Verification, and Materials Requirements Planning
- Provide best practice in area of HANA implementation on architectural and conceptual level.
- Create architecture and technical design documents to communicate solutions that will be implemented by the development team.
- Collaborate with business users to define scope and gather business requirements.
- Present solutions and options to stakeholders including leadership and project teams.
- Writing of functional/ technical specifications for custom solutions and interfaces
- Other projects when assigned.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 12 + year of experience in SD/MM/QM.
- Hands on development experience with SAP S/4 HANA.
- Minimum 2 end to end life cycle implementation / roll outs in S4 HANA in Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM) and Quality Management Modules (QM) process area.
- Experience in Enterprise Structure set up like Plant, Storage Location, Purchasing Organization, and Purchasing Group.
- Excellent SAP configuration skills along with SAP Activate and SAP Model Company.
- Experience in all aspects of customizing in SAP QM such as Inspection Lots, Quality Notifications and Results analysis.
- Experience in FIORI Apps configuration and rollout.
- Proficiency with Excel, Visio, MS Word, and PowerPoint,
- Basic understanding of ABAP.
- Experience in working with following interfaces: Esker, Blackline, Concur, JP Morgan, and Oanda.
- Experience in writing functional specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to execute projects from conceptual to solution implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Master’s in Sale or relevant field is a plus
- SAP Certification in SD/MM or QM
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.