Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and self-driven individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of SAP Functional Analyst. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The position will be part of IT function and will have primary responsibility and accountability for the SAP support of Commercial organization and other areas within the company (Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, AP, and HR).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- SAP Function SME responsible for the support design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA capabilities supporting following SAP modules SD/MM/QM
- Develop application road maps/ implementation approach and project plans for SD/MM/QM on SAP HANA including but not limited to:
- Procure to Pay cycle mapping like Purchase Requisition to Payment
- Inter Company and Intra Company Stock Transfer, Goods Issue
- Inventory Management, Batch Management, Physical Inventory, Inventory Valuation and Account Assignment
- Map Purchase Order and Stock Transfer Pricing Configuration Logistics Invoice Verification, and Materials Requirements Planning
- Collaborate with business users to define scope and gather business requirements.
- Writing of functional/ technical specifications for custom solutions and interfaces
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 12 + year of experience in SD/MM/QM
- Minimum 2 end to end life cycle implementation / roll outs in S4 HANA in Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM) and Quality Management Modules (QM) process area.
- Minimum of 9+ years of experience with configuration of SAP Logistics, SAP Procurement (Purchasing for Services and for Materials), SAP Materials Management, and Quality Management
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience with configuration of SAP Production Planning required
- Experience in Enterprise Structure set up like Plant, Storage Location, Purchasing Organization, and Purchasing Group.
- Experience in FIORI Apps configuration and rollout
- Basic understanding of ABAP
- Experience in working with following interfaces: Esker, Blackline, Concur, JP Morgan, and Oanda.
- Experience in writing functional specifications.
- Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment effectively
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Master’s in Sale or relevant field is a plus
- SAP Certification in SD/MM or QM
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity