Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager / Associate Director, Compensation. The position reports to the Director, Human Resources Business Partner. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
As the Senior Manager / Associate Director, Compensation you will play a critical role in initiating projects and providing analysis that reinforces the company’s business strategy of attracting, rewarding and retaining the best talent in the industry. This includes supporting the development, implementation, communication and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies. Programs and policies may incorporate short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and compensation training. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional partners and various levels of management, while also guiding and consulting your client groups in all compensation related matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute our annual compensation program cycles (merit, promotion, equity, bonus)
- Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted partner to Human Resources Business Partners, Recruiters, line managers and functional leaders to drive alignment with Myovant’s compensation philosophy and program
- Act as a consultant with client groups on compensation issues such as job evaluation, FLSA exemption reviews, compensation analyses, total compensation review and related issues.
- Stay on top of compensation trends through preparation/compilation of salary surveys, ad hoc compensation surveys and benchmarking. Conduct analyses for external competitiveness and internal equity.
- Conduct our pay equity audit
- Regularly review and maintain our compensation structures as well as taking the lead in maintaining job architecture
- Proactively anticipate potential issues and modeling resolutions using a data-driven approach
- Develop and deliver compensation program trainings, guidelines, policies and communication materials for various internal audiences
- Participate and take a leadership role in large, complex compensation projects such as merit processes, re-organizations, pay equity, market reviews, and long-range planning. Support the administration and communication of bonus/incentive programs.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis, reports and metrics
- Work closely with Finance on forecasts, budgeting, and reporting
- Partner with People Operations & Analytics team to ensure accuracy of data and seamless integration of systems with compensation processes
- Stay apprised of relevant compensation laws and regulations for compliance purposes
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop quantitative models (e.g. business case and complex forecasting). Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to present information in a concise and meaningful manner to managers and senior leaders
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent collaboration and partnership skills
- Experience building from scratch as well as scaling existing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task under limited direction and on own initiative
- Self-motivated, with initiative and the ability to take ownership of, and follow through with, specific tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company while managing competing priorities is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Human Resources or other relevant field
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation is a plus
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant compensation experience, with preferably 3+ years directly supporting groups with leveraged compensation programs
- Strong experience working with broad-based, executive, equity, and incentive compensation
- Experience partnering, influencing, and advising HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and Business Leaders
- Excellent detail-orientation, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies in data
- Ability to manage and maintain sensitive and confidential information; exercise discretion and show good judgment in all interactions
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
- Close vision required for computer usage
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 20 pounds
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity