Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Recruiter. This position will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and will be a member of the overall Human Resources team. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
As the Senior Recruiter you will closely partner with our leaders across the organization to bring world class talent to Myovant. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships with our hiring managers, HR partners and candidates to ensure an outstanding client and candidate experience. In addition to the recruitment lifecycle management aspect, this role will have the opportunity to participate in and in some cases lead special projects to drive corporate and HR initiatives..
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending offers
- Source and develop a pipeline of active and passive job seekers using networking, professional organizations, the internet, direct sourcing and referrals
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to develop recruitment strategy based on short-term and long-term business needs and to attract the right talent
- Facilitate the interview process and assessment of talent
- Prepare candidate offer packages, negotiate, and extend job offers and coordinate on-boarding for newly hired employees
- Track progress/metrics and provide regular updates, use ATS (Greenhouse) to manage requisitions, candidates, etc.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leadership to build extended operational capabilities including recruitment technology, conference & event strategy, and branding
- As part of continuous improvement efforts, assess existing recruitment processes and procedures to ensure scalability for future growth.
- Be an ambassador of company culture and drive initiative to constantly build upon and improve culture
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate candidates and conduct interviews in a manner that creates a positive experience for Myovant candidates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and hiring managers to ensure consistent forward movement of the recruitment/hiring process.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task in organized and calm manner
- Excellent prioritization and judgment skills
- Extremely poised individual that can collaborate and influence at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or Life Science research
- Strong proficiency in full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing and internet-based research
- Track record of recruiting senior level positions including VPs positions
- Vendor management of talent resources, agencies and relevant vendors to support recruitment initiatives
- Dedication to the highest level of quality in identifying top talent, providing exceptional client service and in building and maintaining an optimal candidate experience
- Track record of building an outstanding team culture, and supporting team members in doing their best work
- Experience in high-growth/fast past environment preferred
- Corporate in-house experience is a must
- Experience supporting Research & Development, Clinical Operations, Clinical Biometrics, and/or Regulatory Affairs is preferred
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
- Close vision required for computer usage
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 20 pounds
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity