Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager, Sales Analytics. The position reports to the Senior Director, Sales Operations. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The position will be part of Sales Operations and will have primary responsibility and accountability for the analytical support of the Prostate Cancer sales organization as well as other areas within the company. The individual will compile, analyze and interpret both internal and secondary data sources and provide insights based on analysis. The individual will design, implement and deliver reports and analysis to sales management and commercial leadership. The position will partner closely with the brand marketing teams, sales management, commercial operations, IT, legal/compliance and sales training functions within the company. The position will be responsible for identifying resources, processes, and systems required to support the launch of Myovant’s Prostate Cancer product within the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Become primary analytical support and data expert for assigned Prostate Cancer franchise
- Support product launch by assisting in requirements gathering, design, development, deployment and training of Prostate Cancer sales reports and dashboards.
- Manage the development, implementation and production of weekly and monthly sales force reports as required
- Development and implementation of ad hoc reports to meet stakeholder needs as required
- Investigate, respond to and resolve field sales data inquiries and ensure resolution implemented in all systems and reports
- Identify, evaluate and qualify new data sources and work with Senior Manager Commercial Systems & Data and Commercial IT to implement data integration and pull-through to data warehouse
- Provide training and assistance (as needed) to department staff members and the sales teams on the use and interpretation of data sources, reports and systems
- Assist with the quarterly sales force incentive plan administration, communication and reporting
- Work with data suppliers to develop revisions to the system to ensure accuracy of the data and that appropriate data is collected
- Provide data and reports to other areas in the company (Compliance, Legal, Finance etc)
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Strong sales operations experience and partnering with a sales team
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of sales incentive compensation concepts, workforce sizing, territory alignment and targeting
- Solid knowledge of secondary pharmaceutical data sources (Symphony, IQVIA, Directly-contracted SP data, MMIT/DRG formulary / market access data etc.)
- Able to operate effectively independently with minimal supervision
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to build strong partnerships with cross functional partners
- Strong project management skills with the ability to complete a project from development to implementation
- Knowledge of managed care and contract strategy a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint, Tableau.
- Working knowledge and experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Arts in a relevant scientific discipline
- 4 - 5 years experience in sales analytics, sales operations, pharma management consulting, or other analytically-based role within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry required
- Previous experience providing analytical support
- Strong data analysis background
- Proven ability to work in a challenging, agile, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to interpret, summarize and present data and analysis
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver results through collaboration with other areas within the company
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement operational processes within a commercial organization
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
- Close vision required for computer usage
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 20 pounds
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity