Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Manager/Senior Manager, SAP Functional Lead. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The Manager/Senior Manager, SAP Functional Lead will be part of IT Operations and will have primary responsibility and accountability for the SAP support of Commercial organization and other areas within the company (Finance, AP and HR).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation/Support in following modules: Supply Chain (MM/QM/SD) / Simple Finance modules, version 1809
- Experienced in FIORI Apps configuration and rollout in the following modules, Supply Chain (MM/QM/SD) / Simple Finance, version 1809
- In depth knowledge of OTC process/data in Oracle Apps.
- Experienced in pulling OTC data out of Oracle ERP for Management/Financial reporting out of Tableau.
- Good understanding OTC related API’s in Oracle ERP and Entity relationship.
- Tableau experience
- Proficiency in working with Very high Volume and High Velocity data of outsourced OTC functions.
- Expert in Native Hana Modelling
- Basic understanding of ABAP
- Experienced in working with following interfaces: Esker, Blackline, Concur, JP Morgan, and Oanda.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Simple Finance applications process design and configuration, Support troubleshooting
- Experience in writing functional specifications
- Certification in SD or Simple Finance will be an added
- Master’s in finance / sales in a relevant discipline
- SAP Certification in SD and Finance
- 12 + year of experience in SAP ERP / S4 Hana
- 4+ years of experience in SAP S/4 Hana, with at least two full life cycle
- Must have 10+ years of experience in SD and SAP Simple Finance and Controlling processes in SAP New General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, New Asset Accounting, Controlling and Integration with Other Modules, such as MM/QM/SD
- Proficiency with Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity