Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of SAP Systems Manager. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The SAP Functional Manager will be a part of the IT Operations team will be the front line of support for SAP issues within the organization. The SAP Functional Manager will be an essential resource in the project management process as Myovant continues to expand the IT team and SAP capabilities. The Manager will bring technical expertise in developing SAP solutions and driving continued system enhancements as Myovant continues to grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the front line of support to the organization for any SAP issues/troubleshooting.
- Lead and coordinate the planning and delivery of the technical development in one or more SAP implementation projects.
- Manage performance, fine tuning and adherence to development standards for the broader SAP program.
- Work collaboratively with project teams, business partners, functional analysts and developers to ensure delivery of the best technical solution to complex programs.
- Explore new SAP offerings and work with SAP product experts to explore new solutions, demo to Agilent business team and prepare roadmap for future growth.
- Work with the broader IT team to recognize and implement new SAP technologies.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Experience in writing functional specifications within SAP
- Experience with at least two end to end life cycle implementation and successful rollouts in S4 HANA in Finance/Sales and Distribution
- Must be a SAP subject matter expert with knowledge of Order-to-Cash business processes in healthcare/ biotechnology industry
- Experience/expertise of sales and distribution integration points with MM and FI/CO
- Strong pricing skills including transfer pricing and product costing
- SAP product certifications are a plus
- In depth knowledge of order to cash process
- Strong understanding OTC related API’s in Oracle ER
- Experienced in FIORI Apps configuration and rollout in the following modules, Supply Chain, SD and Simple Finance, version 1809
- Expert in Native Hana Modelling
- Basic understanding of ABAP
- Experienced in working with following interfaces: Esker, Blackline, Concur, JP Morgan, and Oanda
- Bachelors Degree required, Master’s is preferred
- SAP Certification in SD or Finance preferred
- 12 + year of experience in SAP ERP / S4 Hana
- Excellent SAP configuration skills along with SAP Activate and SAP Model Company
- Must have 10+ years of experience in SD and SAP Simple Finance and Controlling processes in SAP New General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, New Asset Accounting, Controlling and Integration with Other Modules, such as MM/QM/SD
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity