Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager, Speakers Program Administration. The position reports to Vice President, Commercial Operations. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The Senior Manager, Speaker Program Administration will oversee the day to day operations of speaker bureaus activities. The position will have responsibility for developing and implementing speaker bureau operations including processes, systems and work with external vendor partners to ensure efficient and compliant speaker programs. The Sr. Manager will collaborate with internal stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Legal/Compliance, Finance, Commercial Operations and other areas to ensure processes and procedures meet the needs of functional partners. The position will lead and/or participate in the development and implementation of processes and systems and evolve and improve systems based on user feedback.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement speaker program operational processes including identifying and managing speaker bureau vendor partners
- Work closely with cross functional partners including Sales and Marketing to identify opportunities to continuously improve speaker bureau operational and logistical processes
- Manages all types of promotional speaker programs and the vendor who includes a group of skilled speaker bureau coordinators/planners.
- Trains and mentors Vendor Speakers Bureau Coordinators on business rules and customer service as defined by Myovant Sciences
- Leads the development and oversee on-going metrics and financials to determine if tactical execution, speaker utilization and program systems(s) are meeting business needs. Analyzes trends, evaluates other program enhancement opportunities and updates processes when appropriate change is necessary.
- Responsible for working closely with compliance and quality to review and update the Speaker Program SOP
- Develop and distribute reports regarding program budget, attendee information, speaker information used for sales and marketing effectiveness/efficiency and federal/state reporting, and compliance
- Provide training and support to sales teams on SOPs and systems to book and manage promotional speakers programs
- Work to streamline speaker contracting process through a collaborative partnership with Legal/Compliance ensuring inclusion of appropriate and up to date FMV rates
- Ability to quickly identify and address issues and develop solutions
- Work collaboratively with cross functional stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations, Regulatory, Legal and Compliance
- Forecast and manage the budget for logistics vendor cost
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong experience in marketing and/or sales operations in the pharma/biotech industry preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing speaker bureau operations and processes
- Knowledge of leading speaker bureau system vendors
- Experience and knowledge of compliance rules and regulations governing speaker programs
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead process from initiation to implementation
- Able to operate effectively independently with minimal supervision
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to build strong partnerships with cross functional partners
- Ability to oversee and manage external vendors to ensure high quality deliverables and service
- BA or BS
- Minimum 4 years experience in marketing operations functions including experience managing promotional speaker programs in pharma/biotech industry
- Proven track record of effectively collaborating with cross functional partners including supporting the Sales and Marketing Leadership teams and collaborating with IT
- Demonstrated experience in fully outsourcing commercial operations functions and effectively managing partner relationships
- Ability to partner with IT and functional partners to define systems requirements
- Experience managing speaker bureau operations in the pharma/biotech industry a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity