Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Associate Director, Consumer Marketing -Prostate. The position reports to Senior Director, Marketing - Prostate Cancer. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The Associate Director, Consumer Marketing for Prostate Cancer will act as consumer ambassador at Myovant Sciences, bringing consumer/patient perspectives and needs to life inside the organization and ensuring all company efforts are aligned to deliver the optimal experience across all touch points within the organization. The role will be responsible for developing and executing consumer commercialization strategies and plans that support the launch of relugolix in the US for Prostate Cancer. The role will collaborate closely with the broader Brand Marketing team, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Business Analytics, Medical Affairs, Legal and Patient Advocacy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build from scratch pre-launch and launch strategies and tactical plans aimed at raising the level of consumer knowledge about prostate cancer, rapidly building brand awareness and differentiation, and motivating and empowering prostate cancer patients and their care advocates to take action to better manage their condition.
- Develop critical strategic tools including patient journey, consumer segmentation, customer portraits, benefit ladders, and consumer product positioning statements.
- Identify, select, manage and evaluate external agencies, consultants and vendors to develop marketing programs in support of achieving Myovant’s strategic objectives
- Assess the opportunity to leverage consumers to drive prescribing and make the case for appropriate investment by leveraging market research, market analogs, and ROI analyses.
- Develop all pre-launch and launch consumer promotion campaigns and tactics for target consumers including disease education.
- Define and establish broadly within the company the optimal consumer customer experience and build cross-functional plans to achieve across all consumer touch points.
- Create multichannel tactical plan that meets the consumer where they are, enhances the customer experience, and innovates new and cost-effective approaches.
- Build and manage media plan, working closely with Procurement and Finance to secure optimal rates.
- Partner with Market Access team to develop patient access programs that provide rapid, broad, and profitable access to relugolix for patients.
- In partnership with Business Analytics, build and execute measurement plan to track results over time and measure return on investment, where feasible. Constantly reassess performance and reallocate investment across channels to optimize results.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Experience developing and executing consumer marketing strategies and promotional programs including mass media advertising, and multi-channel digital and point-of-care programs.
- Proven ability to deliver on projected results including impressions, awareness, and ROI.
- Working knowledge of current digital marketing environment and dynamics, including prevailing consumer channels, usage habits, and advertising approaches.
- High analytical capability with history of effectively directing and leveraging market research and developing, tracking, and acting on performance metrics and market insights.
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required.
- History of effectively partnering with advertising agencies to realize the best of their abilities.
- A fierce and motivating competitive spirit and demonstrated track record of outmaneuvering and winning against the competition in manner that is aligned with Myovant values and rules of compliance.
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Highly-skilled in influencing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, confident executive presence, and ability to communicate with and influence senior leaders.
- BA or BS, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in consumer marketing (at least 2 in pharma) and 8 years total across key commercial functions such as marketing, commercial operations, market research/analytics and/or Sales.
- Advertising agency experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity