Myovant Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for women’s health and endocrine diseases with a mission to become the global leader in women’s health. Myovant launched in the spring of 2016 and completed just a few months later, in October 2016, the largest biotech IPO of the year. Since then the company has been on a rapid growth trajectory and is on track to become an exciting new success story. Myovant expects data from five Phase 3 clinical trials for relugolix across three indications (Uterine Fibroids, Endometriosis and Prostate Cancer) in 2019. Each of these indications represent major commercial opportunities for which the company has retained full US and EU rights. In addition, Myovant has global rights to a second product candidate, MVT-602, which is being developed for the treatment of female infertility as part of assisted reproduction. We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of US Market Access, Associate Director of Reimbursement. The position reports to the Vice President, Market Access. The location of the position is Brisbane, CA.
This role will lead patient reimbursement and affordability solutions for Myovant products, the Associate Director is responsible for the recommendation and successful implementation of the patient affordability solutions including reimbursement HUB(s) within the approved operating budget to ensure that Myovant patients have seamless experience accessing Myovant products from a formulary and OOP perspective. Additionally, the Associate Director is responsible to design, develop and execute the comprehensive patient reimbursement and affordability solutions for all Myovant products in collaboration with the broader commercial organization aligned with brand and corporate strategy. This includes but is not limited to data setup and data reporting / analytics from HUB, Co-Pay and other patient affordability vendors in conjunction with IT and Commercial Operations.
- Work with broader commercial teams to build best in class patient affordability solutions including reimbursement HUB, co-pay and associated support programs to optimize patient initiation and retention
- Successfully identify, onboard, manage and measure all third-party reimbursement vendors including service level agreements and contract negotiation to maximize patient experience and minimize abandonment
- Identify appropriate metrics and tracking to ensure the optimal program execution and success, analyze data and dashboard overall patient experience and program success providing regular updates to the business
- Manage all aspects of creating a best in class patient reimbursement experience: staying up to date on industry trends and evaluate new solutions and develop data driven recommendations to commercial stakeholders
- Ensure data integrity and adequate data flows between the company and external partners; develop and disseminate program related analytics and reporting to ensure accurate information and data driven decision making
- Demonstrate trade, reimbursement and affordability thought leadership internally and represent Myovant at key meetings, functions, and conferences, etc. as appropriate.
- Build a compliance culture and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulatory mandates.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Existing relationships with and knowledge of key reimbursement (HUB) and affordability (Co-pay) vendor partners
- Subject matter expert on all aspects of US patient affordability and reimbursement solutions
- Proven success launching new products and exceeding goals within established timelines
- Record of exceeding performance goals and successful cross functional partnerships
- Documented success partnering with other commercial partners to build successful patient reimbursement and affordability solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, confident executive presence, and ability to communicate with and influence internal and external customer teams
- Working knowledge of US health care policies and programs and all relevant legal, compliance, regulatory and reporting requirements
- Bachelor's degree. MBA or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- 5 years of corporate experience with at least 2 years leading patient affordability, customer experience and reimbursement (HUB) solutions including product launch experience ideally in multiple TA’s
- Proven ability of successful development, launch and management of reimbursement HUB and patient co-pay programs in line with gross to net management and brand/corporate strategy
- Depth and breadth of current relationships with HUB, copay and patient affordability vendors
- Experience in women’s health and/or oncology preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity