Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Marketing Operations. The position reports to Vice President, Commercial Operations. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The Senior ManagerAssociate Director , Marketing Operations, Marketing Operations will have primary responsibility for building and leading the Marketing Operations function. The position will be responsible for building and evolving all marketing operational capabilities required to support the launch and ongoing operational support of Myovant’s products within the U.S. The position will collaborate with cross functional partners including: Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Legal/Compliance, IT and Human Resources. These services/programs include but are not limited to:
- Speakers bureau operational management
- Coordination of the promotional review process
- Meeting Management Planning & Execution (National and regional)
- Convention Logistics Management
- Promotional Material Inventory Management and Distribution
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build Myovant’s Marketing operations capabilities including defining individual roles, processes, systems and tools required to support Myovant’s Commercial team.
- Provide leadership as well as coach, manage and develop members of the team
- Manage external vendor/partner relationships by ensuring high quality and seamless integration with internal processes and teams. Ensure all services are in compliance with Myovant and industry policies, practices and regulations.
- Manage day to day activities of marketing operations functions including promotional material review processs promotional material inventory management and delivery to the sales teams.
- Lead the effort to build, develop and implement a promotional review process through collaboration with Medical, Legal/Compliance, Marketing, Market Access, Regulatory, IT and others.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Strong pharmaceutical marketing operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal departments and external partners to innovative and compliant programs
- Self-motivated and able to lead and manage a team that coordinates across functions
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop team members
- Ability to effectively develop and build new functional and operational processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail orientated
- Strong management and project management skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems/issues and respond accordingly
- Sound judgment and independent decision maker
- Role model for compliant behavior and excellent business acumen
- Ability to negotiate with and manage vendors to deliver quality work on time and on budget
- Bachelor of Art or Science
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial functions within the biopharmaceutical industry including commercial operations, marketing and/or sales operations
• Familiarity with leading marketing operations vendors and capabilities
• Experience with a marketing promotional review process
• Experience with Veeva Vault a plus
• Proven track record of effectively collaborating with and supporting Marketing and Sales Leadership team
• Demonstrated experience in fully outsourcing marketing operations functions and effectively managing partner relationships
• Ability to partner with IT to define systems requirements
• At least 3 years managing a team of direct reports
• Experience designing and building out marketing operations capabilities is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15 - 20%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity