Revenue sell side or Category Demand Management team shapes demand at a category level across customer, visibility and pricing levers. It manages day to day activities with close interaction with category buy side teams. This team is a key driver for achieving platform revenue and growth, at the same time, scaling the respective category’s revenue, by targeting a specific profitability for the category
- Analyze data and reports from various sources
- Responsible for generating, maintaining, consolidating and tracking various reports
- Prepare Ad hoc reports based on the requirements from the team
- Identify the opportunities for automating the reports, snapshots and dashboards using advanced formulae and other techniques
- Consolidate, sort, organize and summarize data using basic mathematical operations
- Interpret data and metrics using charts, tables and other graphics in Microsoft Excel (primarily) and PowerPoint
Qualifications & Experience
- 1.5 - 3 years of experience in working on Data Analysis/ Reporting / Business Intelligence Systems / Automation (Preferably from e-commerce background)
- Must have: Microsoft Excel SQL, Python.
- Good Analytical skills
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.