About the Team
The contact Centre team represents the voice of Myntra's customers. This team has an enterprise-wide vision and works with all functions (Supply Chain, Category, Product, Customer experience, Marketing & Revenue, Operations, Cataloguing etc) to ensure sustained performance across every leg of the customer journey. This entails strong cross functional understanding and stakeholder management to drive immediate action and process changes.
The team comprises a strong mix of analytical storytellers who turn data into actions. It also owns the customer experience index and is entrusted with providing the organization real time consumer insights. Work involves complex problem solving and program management of cross functional strategic initiatives targeted towards enhanced customer experience.
The candidate’s role will be focussed on the post purchase journey of the customer and key responsibilities will include:
- Process re-engineering on high pain post purchase journeys centered around Myntra’s Marketplace business to reduce customer pain (Experience recovery around wrong product deliveries, faster speed of resolutions, etc)
- Reduction of contact centre interactions and repeat interactions.
- Managing communication across customer touchpoints around orders, returns and disputes - identification of right channel by customer cohort and tonality of message.
- Building / enhancing existing self-serve channels for capturing customer grievances and redressal mechanisms.
- Propose & designs solutions for the focus areas and program manage multiple long-term projects and support on case building.
- Work closely with various Tech and Operation stakeholders for program management of key initiatives.
- Design and drive market research and field visits to obtain customer first insights.
Must Have Competencies
- A graduate degree with minimum work experience of 1-2 years in Program Management.
- Building impactful narrative & insights from the data, identify areas of concern for improvement and ability to prioritize issues and build initiatives.
- Ability to have a broad-based approach to build cases for initiatives looking at customer, cost, revenue impact and ability to execute in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to step back and think holistically.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration capability and business acumen
- Strong excel skills for structuring and modelling data, insight generation and case builds.
- Good presentation and storytelling ability to convert insights into a coherent narrative.
- High degree of ownership, stakeholder management and bias for action
- Proficiency in Python and SQL. Good knowledge of data manipulation language such as SQL to design, review, optimize and troubleshoot data manipulation (SQL) processes comfortably.
Good to Have Competencies
Understanding and working knowledge for Statistics, Regression, Decision Tree and NLP.