Roles & Responsibilities
-To work with people across the business in order to focus upon identification and prevention of issues impacting revenue leakage. This will ensure issues are identified and he root cause solutions are embedded into the organization.
-To analyse complex technical and commercial data sets to quantify risks and opportunities across the areas identified by the Revenue Assurance analysts. In addition, he/she will be responsible for developing an enduring toolset to monitor, report and mitigate against margin leakage.
- Negotiation and influencing at a senior management level and management of expectations recorded appropriately
- To act as a Subject mater expert for the domain/domains helping respective stake holders in taking important business decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Strategic thinking with min work experience of 7 yrs.
- Education Qualification – BE/BTECH/MBA preferred but not restricted to
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office suite, in particular Power BI , SQL and
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to create and challenge analysis
- Demonstrated track record of meeting financial or other KPI/targets
- Excellent communicator with a logical and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong working ethic and be dynamic and enthusiastic to drive performance
- Relevant experience of managing projects to budget and quality
- Proven ability to quality audit complex processes to identify business issues that can be
turned into financial opportunities that the business can choose to act upon
- Ability to negotiate and influence at a senior management level and management of
- Ability to achieve challenging financial targets, drive and deliver change
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organisational skills
- Should be able to manage cross functional stakeholders
- Customer focused yet solution/delivery focused
- Inquisitive, innovative and intellectually courageous
- Exceptional self-motivation, energy and drive
- Team player with a ‘Can Do’ attitude with gravitas to push change through the business