At Myntra, there is a team which manages the Sourcing of Manager - Footwear Sourcing Mens/Sports The current requirement is with Footwear Sourcing Team, which currently manages sourcing for several Private Labels and Licensee Brands. The product range varies from Mass, Economic to Premium segments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Vendor Management –
- Develop, lead, and execute sourcing strategies.
- Communicate with the vendor on the status for new developments, production, dispatches, etc.
- Looking into and addressing the operations issues faced by the vendor.
- Enabling vendors to understand and limit the operational issues faced, which simultaneously reflects in the annual performance of each vendor.
- Operations Management –
- Understanding the operations SOP and TAT.
- Communicate the SOP and TAT to all the stakeholders and vendors.
- Should be able to identify the concerned POC from each team and individually ensure addressal and closure of tasks.
- Should be able to drive for monthly fulfilment against OTB.
- Coordinate between the vendor and operations for – Releasing Purchase Orders, getting Warehouse Appointments for stock deliveries, and ensuring goods acceptance the warehouse.
- Communicate with the Business/Catg Team on new styles launches, delivery plan, brand launch, etc.
- Sourcing & Development –
- Regular catch-up with all the vendors on development and productions status.
- Maintain tracker for Production and Development Status with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the Business and Design team for understanding the Seasonal Development requirement and ensuring timely completion.
- Post development completion, arrange range review meet for final selection.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of Footwear Manufacturing industry.
- Experience of Footwear sourcing and vendor management.
- Formal Education from Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) would be preferred.
- Ability to develop good interpersonal skills & relationships with key stakeholders.
- High energy & Strong bias for Action.
- Mind set for taking initiatives and owing responsibility.