Senior Manager – Product Management
Myntra is striving to make the world a more stylish, colorful and happier place. Join our mission to use technology to democratize fashion & lifestyle and help people look good. At Myntra, you will have an excellent opportunity to contribute to the India growth story and a chance to make an impact on the lives of millions of customers. You get to join a fantastic team with a vibrant startup-like work culture with high levels of ownership. You are joining a leader in the fashion & lifestyle e-commerce industry. If you are looking to innovate and be hands-on in building fashion experiences to make people feel happy and confident, Myntra is the place for you. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will primarily shape the charter for Social Commerce at Myntra. Social Commerce is the new frontier for e-commerce and you will be at the forefront of this change. The content to commerce journey is a key focus for Myntra and you will be responsible for driving this new change.
You will be a part of Storefront (SF)
If you are enthusiastic to work on a services platform built for extremely high scale, working on cutting-edge front-end technologies and world class payments and checkout infrastructure then Myntra-Jabong storefront is the right place to be.
To manage 10s of Millions of requests each day scaling to 100s of millions of requests on high sale events Myntra’s SF Engineering team builds the technology platform that personalizes our customer’s shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorstep. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, user personalization platform, content systems, search systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a technology team where each individual has a huge impact and get to experience the delight of your hard labor being visible to real users. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing SF organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
What you'll bring
- Experience: 8+ years of work experience with a minimum of 4 years in a product management role. Experience of working on eCommerce or B2C products is a plus.
- Product Craft: Good track record in designing and shipping software products over multiple product life-cycles
- This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, fast paced, startup environment with extraordinary stability.
- Stakeholder Management: Work closely with Engineering, Design and Business to drive the product roadmap. Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks with prior experience working with engineering through the complete technology product lifecycle
- Data-Driven: Ability to work with large quantities of data and business skills to leverage analytics for decision making.
- Thought leader: Be business and tech-savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Team Player: Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work across teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Engineering from premier schools. MBA a plus.
The Myntra Way
Myntra has a culture of respect, openness and transparency. Risk-taking and innovation are encouraged. We are known to be self-driven, motivated individuals with an indomitable entrepreneurial spirit. It's a great place to work because of its young & vibrant employees who bring a lot of energy, passion and fashion to work. We work in cross-functional teams with keeping Myntra first.
We create MAGIC with our values
- Make It Happen - How we get things done
- Aim High - How we break records
- Great Together - How we resolve conflicts
- Integrity - How we stay upright
- Customer First - How we up the game