Inventory Planning & Control (IPC) team is responsible for optimizing Inventory Health for Myntra and ensuring right assortment availability for Myntra’s customers. In addition, IPC team is a central team which closely works with category and Ops teams; drives analytics to aid business decision making; works with product and technology teams to set up right and sustainable processes to improve efficiency.
This role is for the Central Planning Team within IPC, which works with central functions of the organisation to allocate and optimize resources at category level. The central planning team takes up org-level priorities and works cross-functionally with other functions viz. Supply chain, Central Revenue team, Catalog Team, Inventory Ops, Product and Tech teams. This role would focus on driving certain Inventory health charters - Analytics led Selection Optimization, Unproductive Inventory Management, Inv Ageing & Health management.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Understanding Myntra processes and Data system to own analytics for the IPC team
- Working closely with Senior stakeholders across different teams and drive independent charters on Inventory Health & assortment availability
- Owning Inventory health projects and set-up processes to build scalable solutions - focusing on Inventory lifecycle management
- Identify areas for improving efficiency and set-up automation to increase efficiency of the process and team members
- Picking up streams to drive better health of projects by coordinating joint planning within Flipkart group companies to drive synergies
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a candidate from tier 1 institute with minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience and previous experience in e-Commerce / Analytics:
- Strong problem solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Strong in Data analytics – Candidates should be proficient in SQL and Python. Should be highly proficient in Advances Excel; Knowledge of automating processes and reports is preferred.
- Highly Action Oriented – Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. Incoming candidate will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution
- Ability to collaborate - Build working relationships with members from the other departments and be able to support the analysts within the team