- Overall the role is meant to lead the team and deliver on time and accurate results. The role will also be supporting on the execution of the various systems or strategic projects that are planned for the new and long term future. The role will have to actively think of how to develop careers and ensure active engagement through fun and other engagement activities
- Month end closure for Inventory in lines with SOX and ICFR compliance,
- Working with Business finance team - Analyze financials, provide insight in to the numbers and drive Management presentation and analysis
- Co-ordinate with Operational teams to track on leakages and other operational inefficiencies.
- Statutory and other audits – is able to plan and complete audits within aggressive timelines and ensure zero non compliances or disqualification (Ind AS and IFRS).
- Working and finalising monthly MIS analytics, will make management presentations, take positions and will have to have management courage to positively conflicts
- project manage new systems implementation and modification to existing systems and ensure timely delivery of all system testing and validation.
- Reviewing PL analysis & balance sheet reconciliation – is able to build schedules that support the Balance sheet and is able to deliver all schedules within a specific time frame, Assess the underlying risk and remedy the issues within a given time.
- Controls reviews - Is able to perform walkthrough, build the Risk and control matrix, Assesses new risks and helps test the Controls on a regular basis
- Keep the team engaged and motivated through fun events, Encourage learning and have regular conversation of people development
- Support corporate initiatives of inclusiveness, Diversity
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified CA having 4-8 years of experience
- Working knowledge for accounting and IFRS
- Working knowledge of PowerBI and other analytical tools
- Knowledge of getting audit done from Big 4
- Exposure to designing, review and testing of SOX Controls
- Candidates having Inventory, e-commerce and retail background preferred
- Knowledge of preparing consolidated financial statements, XBRL etc.