Agent Job Description (Senior Officer)
- Manage, respond, and resolve the B2B Seller’s queries as prescribed by the training material and updates, process changes; as applicable.
- Maintain and adhere to a high level of operational and quality deliverables as described by the Brand Experience Project Manager
- Consistently manage and deliver the operational metrics and seller experience through B2B Management Tool
- Efficiently manage Seller incidents reported as per SLA defined for all dispute types.
- Ensure timely assignment, resolution, and responses to the tickets created as per pre-defined process document, which may be updated from time to time to manage the quality and accuracy of the resolutions provided to the sellers.
- Ensure all relevant data is gathered accurately and shared on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Experience – 1-3 years of similar experience
- Education – Graduation from a reputed college. MBA preferred but not mandatory.
- Thorough understanding of Operational Metric, Performance Metrics, and People Practices.
- Service Oriented. Should have prior knowledge of customer/partner care processes and techniques.
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and possess knowledge of (any additional tool etc.)
- Excellent grasp of the English Language, both written and verbal.