The role requires management of the catalog unit being set up in Bangalore. This is a big strategic bet for Myntra and we are looking for a dynamic person to setup, manage and scale up catalog operations at the Bangalore Unit. The candidate shall be responsible for end-to-end management of photoshoot, editing, inventory and vendor management. Candidate should be willing to work in a dynamic environment and willing to take decisions in uncertainty. Excellent communications, experience in managing a team and vendor management are preferred.
- Manage end-to-end running of Bangalore catalog unit from that includes photo-shoot, editing, quality checks, upload and inventory management.
- Coordinate with resident partner studio for effective management of the unit.
- Planning and achieving the targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Supply chain management of inventory from inwards to Outward.
- Manage interaction with Marketplace vendors for facilitating shoot at the unit.
- Setup infrastructure and manpower planning and recruitment for growth and expansion requirements.
- Build and streamline SOP’s for process efficiency improvements
- Coordinate with SMEs, Ops and REW teams to ensure optimum productivity while meeting quality standards.
- Monitor the attrition rates, absenteeism, utilization, and training of teams.
- Handle behavioral and disciplinary issues. Manage and resolve conflicts within the team members.
- Strong team-building, counseling and conflict management skills.
- High operational orientation and willingness to “work on the floor” always and solve problems immediately
- Must be a problem solver and display an attitude of ‘making it happen’.
- Must be proficient in data analysis and interpretation. Comfort with excel tools such as V-lookup, Pivot table is a must.
- Reasonable knowledge of aspects of cataloguing like photography, photo editing and content writing (desirable)