Myntra's Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers' shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers' doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive e-commerce platform.
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management Inbound Team (SCM Inbound)
- Lead the architectural charter of Inbound platforms to drive business results.
- Own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry to create company wide impact
- Be an operational and technical leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service development, deployment and delivery.
- Be accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics and limitations of the systems.
- Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process.
- Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverable's.
- Drive the creation of next generation extensible web, mobile and fashion commerce platforms, security protocols, customisation and tools to support continuous scaling, internationalisation and platform extensions.
- Drive code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drives the architectural governance for them.
- Set directional paths for the teams/department for adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems.
- Be a very visible representative of multiple technology domains and represent Myntra in external technical forums.
- 9-12 plus years experience in developing front-end for large scale web based consumer facing products.
- Hands-on developer & focused on being an individual contributor.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
- Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals
- Excellent programming skills in HTML5 CSS3
- Building advanced responsive layouts.
- Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
- Exposure to mobile based interfaces, social media
- Good understanding of backend systems i. e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective.
- B Tech/BE or M Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.